This Week in the Green Room
- We’ve relaunched our visual DC & MOTU checklists as DCClassics.Com & MOTUClassics.Com!
- We won’t have a regular IAT review of Walter Peck (more on that later), but Lay Ze-Man was kind of enough to post some pictures of his Peck on our forum if you’d like to take a look.
- Our Marvel thread is overrun by wishlists. I feel bad because I omitted US Agent from my post…
- Hasbro’s new Hiss Tank is getting closer to release. I was there for the unveiling last year and it’s an awesome piece. I’m glad Hasbro is finally making room on the schedule for it.
- He may look silly, but I think Robotson Crusoe has potential. Who wouldn’t want to read about a stranded automaton?
- The Thundercats news hit the Green Room and we’re all a little sad Bandai America has the license. I know my shelves are still missing Rita Repulsa, Silkie, TT Doom Patrol, Big Fau, and a Gwen… but I still have some hope…
- Mattel provided answers for June 1st and we’ve set up a place for you to submit Ask Matty Questions here.
- Finally, this week I reviewed theTRU Hal Jordan, Fusion Armor Iron Man, and Tytus while Vault took a look at the A-Team Van, Lego Minifigures Series I and the new Lego Kingdoms Theme.