April 1st, 2010
Please find below the bi-monthly answers to your “Ask Mattel” questions. Toy Guru is currently out of the office but asked us to provide answers on his behalf. We know he is the “Toy Guru” and an expert on all things Matty Collector so to keep the same quality of answers you’re readers are used to, we consulted with an answer expert…
1) Fans ask: According to TV Guide, Attack of the Show is set to debut the Mattel SDCC exclusives on Monday evening. Do you think fans will go crazy?
Signs point to yes.
2) Zebra Batman asks: Can I please be given a green light?
Reply hazy try again.
3) SDCC Attendees Ask: Will we be spending a lof of time in line?
You may rely on it.
4) Keldor asks: I used to have these really cool swords, is there any chance… y’know…
My reply is no.
5) Digital River asks: How fast do you expect Evil Lyn to sell out?
Better not tell you now.
As you’re probably already aware, our friends at Mattel decided to have some fun in the spirit of the day and let one of their famous products handle the answering duties. I’d say he did a good job, but… well, the truth is, we decided to play along and tailored some questions for his answers. Still give him a good shake the next time you see him. Enjoy your April Fool’s Day and be careful who you believe…