Earlier today, Boss Fight Studio’s Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. line met it’s funding goal! Now, it might sound like I’m “late” in the game on not mentioning a Kickstarter until it’s already been fully funded, but just to be clear – the team at Boss Fight has put together such an intriguing line that it met it’s $75,000 funding goal in four days. So, you could say I’m slipping. I just say this has the makings of an epic toy line.
If this is the first you’ve heard about the line, the quick breakdown is that it’s a 4″ line of highly articulated figures with interchangeable parts (that last part is key). Here’s two quick pics of the basic bucks Boss Fight Studio has designed:
The first wave, being introduced through Kickstarter focuses on an Ancient Greek theme with Spartans, Gorgons, & Medusa:
There are even more decos, some already included and others as stretch goals in their Kickstarter so be sure to check that out. And be sure to keep an eye on it too, I’m curious just to see how high this baby can go. The Kicktraq prediction is crazy!
If you’d like to learn more about Boss Fight, here’s a quick news round up:
- Boss Fight Studio Facebook Page
- ToyArk – Coverage from NJCC 2013 featuring the Boss Fight Studio Players past design work for Hasbro & other Companies.
- ToyArk – Coverage from NJCC 2014 featuing the debut of the Boss Fight buck!
- ToyArk – Boss Fight Q&A.
- ToyArk – Weapons Preview.
- ToyArk – Turnarounds for Vitruvian Figures.
- Hiss Tank – Update from Boss Fight Studio
- ToyArk – Series 2 Male Half Orc Horde Army Figure.