OMFG! Series 4 is in it’s last few days! Here’s the write-up from Kickstarter.com:
Help continue a community created toy line of mini figure characters like M.U.S.C.L.E. and Monster In My Pocket figures!
OMFG! Series 4
Remember the fun of collectible mini figures like M.U.S.C.L.E. and Monster In My Pocket? So do we! That’s why we are proud to present to you with five new awesome characters in our continuing line of OMFG – Outlandish Mini Figure Guys!
OMFG Series 4 consists of five figures including:
1. Fossil Freak designed by Michael Stearns from Washington and sculpted by George Gaspar from California
2. Wooly Wisp designed and sculpted by Billy Parker from South Carolina
3. Bullseye designed by (Raging Nerdgasm) Tom Khayos and Ana Bruja-Khayos from Florida sculpted by George Gaspar from California
4. Tree Witched designed by MudMarox and sculpted by GormTransMonster from Italy
5. The Siren designed by Corwin Webb from California and sculpted by George Gaspar from California
The OMFG project originated from the talented group of artists, designers, and toy enthusiasts on the October Toys/Toy Break forum (http://www.octobertoys.com/forum). After successful campaigns to produce the first three OMFG series (available now online and at many retail locations), hundreds of character ideas were submitted from all around the world and the forum voted for their favorite designs to be put in to production.
As you can see, bringing this project to life has truly been a community effort and now we invite you to be part of that community! The prototypes are finished and we are ready to move forward with overseas production. With the help of Kickstarter contributors like yourself, we look forward to continuing this fantastic line of community created figures.
We also invite you to come join us in the forum and submit your characters for future OMFG series at http://www.octobertoys.com/forum
Speaking of future series, we would like to note that voting for the next series of OMFG characters will be handled a little differently than previous series – only OMFG Series 4 Kickstarter backers will be able to vote on Series 5 designs. This includes all OMFG Series 4 Kickstarter backers who pledge $1 or more, regardless of reward level.