First up, my modest IAT gallery:
And then some links from around the web to keep you entertained until the 12pm PST drop:
- Plastic Graveyard – DrRampageo’s picture-laden review of the newest SMC set showcases some cool MOTUC builds.
- MOTUCFigures.Com – Some fantastic builds featuring MOTUC figures and a video spotlight featuring Sallah and his son talking over the new releases.
- Pixel Dan – A great video review featuring a man after my own heart: “You can not go wrong with glow-in-the-dark toys!”. Amen, brutha.
- Onell Design – Not a review, but Matt always has the most jaw-droppingly awesome SMC builds.
- Poe Ghostal – Some more great builds courtesy of Poe Ghostal! I love the red/white combo for Zodac!
- Fwoosh – The Fwoosh gets in on the fun with more cool builds.
And finally all the fine print for SMC’s Drop:
Each set will have a total of 42 Interchangeable Glyos System compatible parts made of durable PVC and high impact ABS plastic. Each set will include 5 complete weapon builds.
These Spy Monkey Armory Series will be on sale exclusively at spymonkeycreations.ecrater.com starting at 12pm on April 13th, 2012.
- PayPal will be our exclusive payment provider. We will no longer be accepting checks or money orders.
- USA shipping will be a flat rate of $6 for up to 5 Armory Sets, and $1 per additional set above 5.
- All items will be shipped USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation.
- Shipping to Canada and Mexico will start at $13 for up to 5 sets shipped by USPS Priority Mail International.
- International Shipping will be available starting at $16 for up to 5 sets shipped by USPS Priority Mail International.
- Rates on larger orders will vary based on destination.
Please visit www.onelldesign.com for more information on the Glyos System, and www.melbirnkrant.com for information on The Outer Space Men!
Please Like Spy Monkey Creations Inc. on Facebook, follow @SpyMonkeyJeremy and @BrianTStevenson on Twitter, and keep watching www.SpyMonkeyCreations.com for updates as we approach our next release on April 13th, 2012!
Continue to Spy Monkey Creations.
Onell Design / Callgrim
Outer Space Men Wave 1 & 2
Outer Space Men Wave 3 & 4
Spy Monkey Creations
6 thoughts on “Spy Monkey Armory Series
1.5 Review (& Drop Details)”
thanks for the link! Its funny as soon As I heard white and gold I thought angelic weapons…and judging by you pic I’m not the only one 😉
Great minds! It made for a good match up. I love Doughty’s crazy builds, but there’s plenty of potential in just the simple part swaps too!
This review makes me sad, cause it reminds me mattel never made Zauriel……….sad sad sad
He should be in the subscription!
Comments are closed.