To be eligible for the IAT Monthly Giveaways all you need to do is Connect with IAT in one of four ways during the dates of the current promotion. For each month, we will specify one of the following as the way to enter for that month:
- If the method for entry for any given month is via Article Comment or Forum Post, simply make one (1) comment on the blog or post on the forum during the promotion's timeframe. Multiple posts or comments will not increase the likelihood of winning as all posts in the given time period will count as one.
-If the method for entry for any given month is via Facebook or Twitter then the promotion will be open to all our Facebook Fans or Twitter Followers.
For June 1st - July 31st 2012 our free giveaway figures will be:
One (1) set of three "Basic Figure G.I. Joes"! Includes Shipwreck, Storm Shadow, & Snake Eyes!
The June/July giveaway will be open to all members of the IAT forum who are registered on or before July 31st and have made at least one post (denoting they're an active member) during the months of June & July. One winner will be selected at random and notified on or around August 3rd!
The Fine Print:
- Contests will be conducted at the discretion of IAT Staff. Our initial intention is to make this a monthly feature, but some contests may have longer or shorter terms, some months may not have giveaways, and this promotion may end at any time after the completion of a contest cycle. All prizes will be awarded.
- All contests will conclude on the date posted. Winners will be selected from a random drawing scheduled within three (3) days after the deadline.
- Winners agree to allow IAT to publish the screen name/username of the winner. If able, we would prefer that you take an image of the prize with your or your collection upon receipt, but you are not required to share a photo to win. No further compensation will be provided for use of the screen name and/or photo.
- Prizes will be shipped to the winners directly. If you live in the United States, shipping will be free. Any local Winners outside the United States will be responsible ot pay for all shipping costs over $8 including, but not limited to shipping, tariffs, and taxes. In the event that a winner does not wish to pay these costs, an alternate winner will be selected.
- In the event that a winner does not respond to our request for an address (via e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter) within 10 days or should a winner decline an item because it's not something they're interested in, an alternate winner will be selected.
- IAT and its staff are not responsible for items, delayed, lost, misdirected, misdelivered, or damaged during transit. IAT and its staff will not be held responsible for prizes that are broken or have poor quality control that is discovered after the prize has been received.
- This contest is void where and to the extent prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable laws, including, without limitation, federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to indemnify and hold IAT and its staff as well as the the manufacturer(s) of the prizes and their employees, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the use or redemption of the prizes.
- The decisions of IAT are final and binding in all matters relating to this contest.
- This contest shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri, United States of America. By participating in this contest, entrants agree that the state and federal courts located in the State of Missouri shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this contest and that venue for such litigation shall be only in the State of Missouri.