Introduce Yourself

Not even we can talk toys all the time. Kick back and relax with the friends and staff of ItsAllTrue in the Green Room!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Lay Ze-Man » Thu May 12, 2011 8:22 am

Funny farm indeed! Welcome! :cool:
HEROIC MASTER OF SLEEP :layze:
Lay Ze-Man
Captain American't Be Bothered...
Captain American't Be Bothered...

Location: Fantasy toy store where even adults can't reach the top pegs

Postby Griffin » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:12 am

Name's Griffin. I've commented on the site before but am now joining up on the forum.
Griffin

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi Griffen! Welcome to the boards!
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby you_will_forget » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:29 am

Hi all,

I'm you_will_forget, or just Jo, depending on whether you prefer internet names or real ones.

I'm 31 and I live in Kegworth in Derbyshire/Leicestershire in the UK with my long-suffering wife and a small menagerie of pets. I work for a credit card company at the moment, but we've been bought out so I will be laid off by the end of the year. My wife is the manager of an information and advice centre for disabled people, friends, family members and carers in Nottingham.

I'm a member of a number of boards, but not a prolific poster, mostly because I'm pretty easy to please ;)

I collect DC Universe Classics, DC Action League and 7th Kingdom figures, though I've bought six of the Scarabus versions. I used to collect Transformers, but the movie toys didn't interest me and I kind of moved away from them. I still pick up Masterpiece figures from Japan when they catch my eye.

If you read my post a few months back on the FANtastic forums, you'll know we've had a really rough year and my mental health has taken a bit of a battering. As a result of that, I'm trying to open myself up more and become a more active member of my internet community.

I invite you all to ask me any question you like (though try to keep it within board rules and to things I at least have a chance of answering) and I will answer openly and honestly. Probably, anyway.

Take care,

Jo
You can't scare me, my wife is pregnant
you_will_forget
Ensign
Ensign

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Welcome, Jo! :cool:
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby Darkspecter » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi! I'm Darkspecter. Most people know me from the .org. lol [smile]
Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/ind ... board=talk

You can also join the Illumina Facebook group here!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
Darkspecter
Chief
Chief

Postby DrRampageo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:16 am

Hi! I dont think I ever posted on this before.
Hows everyone doing?
I love toys and comics my main collections are MOTUC and DCUC but I collect a ton of other random stuff from MU's to Assemble Borgs to Imaginext and everything inbetween!
I run my own Toys and comics website as you can see from my signature and the website on my profile and thats pretty much all i'm going to say about that other than mentioning writing reviews from time to time when I post.... but no annoying advertising from me.
I would like to start posting on Heman.org sometime as well but there is only so much time in the day maybe after NYCC.
I have a love/hate relationship with Mattel as I love most of the toys they make but kind of hate the way they handle it all. I do alot of Graphic design work so if anyone needs sig's or avatars send me a pm and if I have some free time I will make one for you free of charge. I want to foster good relationships with people on the internet as I feel there is too much negativity out there...dont get me wrong I am to blame for at least a little of it but things gotta change sometime right?
I think IAT writes some of the best reviews out there right now and I enjoy the unbiased opinions of their stuff.
So yeah glad to be here!
Have a good night! tip your waitress!- Doctor Rampageo :twisted:
http://doomkick.com/ Toy reviews, news, and a whole lot of Kicking!

What a terrible night to have a curse...
DrRampageo
Commander
Commander

Postby PrfktTear » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:26 am

Welcome to the forum... officially!

Whereabouts do you hail from?
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby DrRampageo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:58 pm

I'm from the north shore of Mass about 15 mins away from Salem which i will be staying away from the rest of the month!
http://doomkick.com/ Toy reviews, news, and a whole lot of Kicking!

What a terrible night to have a curse...
DrRampageo
Commander
Commander

Postby PrfktTear » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Okay, nice! I'm from the Brockton area, about 25 min south of Boston. I have friends up in the Salem/Revere area. I don't get up there all too often though.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to The Green Room