The IAT Official "Ask Mattel" Submission Thread

For all the lines not covered in our themed forums. Think Thundercats, Ghostbusters, Voltron, Wrestling, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Video Game Licenses, TV & Film Licenses... do I need to go on or did you have it figured out before I even started?

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: The IAT "Ask Mattel" Thread

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Thanks for the questions so far. We submitted three user questions this round! :matty:
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Thanks for the questions so far. We submitted three user questions this round! :matty:
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby dayraven » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:03 pm

oh, no no, thank YOU sir for the chance to have our questions asked... even if have the time, you have to word them like you're speaking to a child.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby dayraven » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:03 pm

oh, no no, thank YOU sir for the chance to have our questions asked... even if have the time, you have to word them like you're speaking to a child.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby Tekwych » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:41 pm

You have announced your new Voltron line based on the upcoming new TV series and in the past had a great line called Shogun Warriors. Would you consider the Jumbo Machinder scale (24-30 inches) for the some of the new Voltron figures? How may scales are you considering? Do you see this as just a kids line or will you consider collector ideals as well?
Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Captain
Captain

Postby Tekwych » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:41 pm

You have announced your new Voltron line based on the upcoming new TV series and in the past had a great line called Shogun Warriors. Would you consider the Jumbo Machinder scale (24-30 inches) for the some of the new Voltron figures? How may scales are you considering? Do you see this as just a kids line or will you consider collector ideals as well?
Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Captain
Captain

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:42 am

Thanks again for your questions, guys.

This makes it easier when the day to send these comes in. If you've got any questions for the July 15th round (to be submitted on the 1st) let 'em rip.
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:42 am

Thanks again for your questions, guys.

This makes it easier when the day to send these comes in. If you've got any questions for the July 15th round (to be submitted on the 1st) let 'em rip.
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby dayraven » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:03 pm

dayraven wrote:does the WWE's move towards a more PG product limit the kinds of accessories we can see w/ the toy line? for example, does it mean no barbed wire wrapped ball bats or devices that appear to be on fire, like an inferno match ring set?

can i re-submit this question? only, instead of referencing the inferno match, ask if we could get a flaming table accessory. this is one of those things i think does have a bearing... like, could a potential chainsaw charlie figure get packaged without a chainsaw? even more basic, seemingly innocuous match types, like a casket match, or a buried alive match, could easily be deemed "too risque" for the modern wwe... and don't think that doesn't chafe my ass. BUT i'm given hope cuz like the 2010 raw vs smackdown video game had an inferno match in it, so clearly they haven't entirely abandoned their more hardcore past. but things like barbed wire were excluded, so who knows what's fair game and what's not?
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby dayraven » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:03 pm

dayraven wrote:does the WWE's move towards a more PG product limit the kinds of accessories we can see w/ the toy line? for example, does it mean no barbed wire wrapped ball bats or devices that appear to be on fire, like an inferno match ring set?

can i re-submit this question? only, instead of referencing the inferno match, ask if we could get a flaming table accessory. this is one of those things i think does have a bearing... like, could a potential chainsaw charlie figure get packaged without a chainsaw? even more basic, seemingly innocuous match types, like a casket match, or a buried alive match, could easily be deemed "too risque" for the modern wwe... and don't think that doesn't chafe my ass. BUT i'm given hope cuz like the 2010 raw vs smackdown video game had an inferno match in it, so clearly they haven't entirely abandoned their more hardcore past. but things like barbed wire were excluded, so who knows what's fair game and what's not?
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

PreviousNext

Return to ItsAllTrue General Toy Discussion