The IAT Official "Ask Mattel" Submission Thread

The Forum may be named after DC Classics, but this forum is meant for all your DC Comics toy discussion: Classics, DC Direct, JLU, Young Justice, & Beyond. DC Toy Talk from Aztek to Zauriel.

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: The IAT "Ask Mattel" Thread

Postby motorthing » Fri May 21, 2010 10:50 am

Dear Matty - you and I haven't seen eye to eye much lately but I'm very happy we are finally getting Jonn the jolly green Martian - very happy indeed. Now why don't you complete my year and produce that big Doomsday CnC that EVERYONE that collects this line has been clamouring for before the line hits the buffers......we are up to 16 now and most Superhero Lines don't usually have the legs to get into the 20's so opportunities are now getting critical

Thanks awfully.
motorthing

Postby motorthing » Fri May 21, 2010 10:50 am

Dear Matty - you and I haven't seen eye to eye much lately but I'm very happy we are finally getting Jonn the jolly green Martian - very happy indeed. Now why don't you complete my year and produce that big Doomsday CnC that EVERYONE that collects this line has been clamouring for before the line hits the buffers......we are up to 16 now and most Superhero Lines don't usually have the legs to get into the 20's so opportunities are now getting critical

Thanks awfully.
motorthing

Postby Tekwych » Sun May 23, 2010 8:29 am

I believe you have answered several times that re-use of bucks and accessories between lines is not allowed yet it seams quite obvious that Tytus is based on the DCUC Flash buck. How was this reuse allowed while others are not? Why does Tytus maintain the proportions of the DCUC line and not those of MoTUC?
Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Captain
Captain

Postby Tekwych » Sun May 23, 2010 8:29 am

I believe you have answered several times that re-use of bucks and accessories between lines is not allowed yet it seams quite obvious that Tytus is based on the DCUC Flash buck. How was this reuse allowed while others are not? Why does Tytus maintain the proportions of the DCUC line and not those of MoTUC?
Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Sun May 23, 2010 6:31 pm

is there any way to improve the RoM for the wwe elite figure hips? they can't be pulled backward at all and really don't so the splits well... there are wrestling moves/holds that require a good range of motion in the hips to simulate, and while the elite hips look nice, they don't move terribly well. as it is, undertaker can't do his famous "big boot" kick, rey mysterio can't be posed in the ring doing the west coast pop, no one could do a split legged moonsault or even a flying move, as the legs are pulled back to increase jump range... and look cool. the ab crunch as well really does little to alter the appearance of the fig, as the range of motion is not great. motuc and dcuc both do much better w/ these joints, and they are "collector's lines" that aren't even suppossed to be played with in the manner that the wwe figs are.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby dayraven » Sun May 23, 2010 6:31 pm

is there any way to improve the RoM for the wwe elite figure hips? they can't be pulled backward at all and really don't so the splits well... there are wrestling moves/holds that require a good range of motion in the hips to simulate, and while the elite hips look nice, they don't move terribly well. as it is, undertaker can't do his famous "big boot" kick, rey mysterio can't be posed in the ring doing the west coast pop, no one could do a split legged moonsault or even a flying move, as the legs are pulled back to increase jump range... and look cool. the ab crunch as well really does little to alter the appearance of the fig, as the range of motion is not great. motuc and dcuc both do much better w/ these joints, and they are "collector's lines" that aren't even suppossed to be played with in the manner that the wwe figs are.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby Esbat » Tue May 25, 2010 1:38 am

As inspired by your DCIH Starro SDCC pack: If the DC Infinite Heroes line sees any life after SDCC, as previously mentioned, is there anyway to offer older DC Universe Classics Collect 'n Connect figures complete in some kind of boxed set paired with an appropriate DC Infinite Heroes figure?
Esbat
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Postby Esbat » Tue May 25, 2010 1:38 am

As inspired by your DCIH Starro SDCC pack: If the DC Infinite Heroes line sees any life after SDCC, as previously mentioned, is there anyway to offer older DC Universe Classics Collect 'n Connect figures complete in some kind of boxed set paired with an appropriate DC Infinite Heroes figure?
Esbat
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Postby dayraven » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:34 am

does the WWE's move towards a more PG product limit the kinds of accessories we can see w/ the toy line? for example, does it mean no barbed wire wrapped ball bats or devices that appear to be on fire, like an inferno match ring set?
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby dayraven » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:34 am

does the WWE's move towards a more PG product limit the kinds of accessories we can see w/ the toy line? for example, does it mean no barbed wire wrapped ball bats or devices that appear to be on fire, like an inferno match ring set?
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

PreviousNext

Return to DCClassics.Com & DCUAllStars.Com Forum