Figuarts spoiled me

For all the lines not covered in our themed forums. Think Thundercats, Ghostbusters, Voltron, Wrestling, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Video Game Licenses, TV & Film Licenses... do I need to go on or did you have it figured out before I even started?

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Figuarts spoiled me

Postby liokaiser_jlee » Sat May 02, 2015 7:53 am

Really, they have. I own 5 now (KyoryuRed, Akaranger, Shocker Combatman, KR1(Saka version, and KR: Gqim Orange arms) and with all the extras they come with they spoiled me when I look at other lines. The new Iron Fist makes me.think of Figuart envy with the extra hands he has which is a nice plus as a character that does need them. Thats not the only thing. The packaging as wel as have seen stolen merchandise alot lately. Don't think somebody would take the time to do that with how these are done and the pop from removing the tray cover would be heard in the store. Just think if Hasbro and Mattel copied this for their retail lines. Think this would stop some of tge toy aisle trolls.
liokaiser_jlee
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Figuarts spoiled me

Postby PrfktTear » Tue May 05, 2015 2:13 pm

This is true... I don't own any but they all look gorgeous.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Re: Figuarts spoiled me

Postby JamesLynch » Tue May 05, 2015 6:19 pm

I own well over 70 and, yeah, they're great. It's not just the extra bits, it's the engineering, sculpt, paint, articulation. They're just some of the highest quality figures on the market, and they encompass many of my favorite franchises (Sentai, Kamen Rider, Tiger & Bunny, Metal Heroes, Mario, and now Marvel, DC, and Star Wars And that's not even getting into the MonsterArts sister line).
JamesLynch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Return to ItsAllTrue General Toy Discussion