MiWorld gets new stores

For all the lines not covered in our themed forums. Think Thundercats, Ghostbusters, Voltron, Wrestling, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Video Game Licenses, TV & Film Licenses... do I need to go on or did you have it figured out before I even started?

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

MiWorld gets new stores

Postby liokaiser_jlee » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:12 am

Remember that Dairy Queen, OPI, Sweets Factory stores that fit the 6" scale figures?

Well saw new ones the yestarday. A Mrs. Feilds Cookie store and a Sketchers shoe stire but wait theres more. For $10 theres a Photobooth and a Soda Machine (though purple so theres that) along with new add on packets for the new places. Also new teller figs. Yes figs as now have some poseability.

I didn't buy yet but know a few things I will. When need props that or in scale its worth it.
liokaiser_jlee
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: MiWorld gets new stores

Postby dayraven » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:04 pm

ooh! no chance you snagged any photos is there?
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby liokaiser_jlee » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:45 am

Left phone at home will try to take a shot of the display of Sketchers store this week and put onvthe Itsalltru fb page.

Thank google

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00JR3U ... ot_redir=1

Well a selling page showing some of the new. http://www.mad-4-toys.co.uk/shopbycharacter/miworld

I was off on the tellers just bending legs. That Mrs. Feilds store I did see.
liokaiser_jlee
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Snowglare » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:31 pm

Ooh! I thought this line was cancelled. I'll be on the lookout now. Thanks for the heads up. First I've heard of this anywhere.
Snowglare
Chief
Chief

Postby liokaiser_jlee » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:56 am

Aaaaaaaand more have come. Boy and one if a TMNT fan is perfect. Yes a Pizza shop in the $15 range. Have used it in some pics on my facebook page. Also seen a pet store, a skate & surf shop and we have an AMC theater. Really a theater with a doc for your phone to be the screen. Oh and Toys r us has some exclusives like a large Karaoke bar with snack booth.
liokaiser_jlee
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Return to ItsAllTrue General Toy Discussion