New (?) 1/6 player enters: Fewture

For all the lines not covered in our themed forums. Think Thundercats, Ghostbusters, Voltron, Wrestling, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Video Game Licenses, TV & Film Licenses... do I need to go on or did you have it figured out before I even started?

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

New (?) 1/6 player enters: Fewture

Postby Tochiro » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:44 pm

And look out Hot Toys, because these look amazing!

http://www.hlj.com/product/FEW00339/Act

Yes, you read right. Figures from FRINGE. Who'da thunk it?

I wish them luck!
Tochiro
Ensign
Ensign

Re: New (?) 1/6 player enters: Fewture

Postby dayraven » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:09 pm

please feel free to educate the decrepit old man... what the hell is fringe? the figure looks nice though, i would expect nothing less from fewture.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Re: New (?) 1/6 player enters: Fewture

Postby Tochiro » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:36 am

dayraven wrote:please feel free to educate the decrepit old man... what the hell is fringe? the figure looks nice though, i would expect nothing less from fewture.

Oh, sorry. Fringe was a SF show on Fox for several years. It kinda sorta was positioned as 'X-Files for the 21st Century', with our heroes investigating 'fringe' events such as a bus full of people trapped in artificial amber but it turned into a really strange yet interesting tale of war between alternate dimensions and seeking personal redemption.

It's worth checking out on Netflix or other means. Start at the beginning or you'll be very confused. :)

The one thing they're missing, and it's an important figure, is the 'Watcher' called 'October'. Maybe Fewture will do a second wave.

(Aside: MAN there isn't much traffic on these boards! Is it just me?)
Tochiro
Ensign
Ensign

Return to ItsAllTrue General Toy Discussion