The power of action figure flight!

For all the lines not covered in our themed forums. Think Thundercats, Ghostbusters, Voltron, Wrestling, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Video Game Licenses, TV & Film Licenses... do I need to go on or did you have it figured out before I even started?

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

The power of action figure flight!

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:42 am

Am I the only one who thinks that the technology in this toy . . .

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

. . . should immediately be put into an adjustable backpack compatible with 7" scale figures?
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Re: The power of action figure flight!

Postby Lay Ze-Man » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Yeah, that would be rad. I think that's where the vintage MotU was kinda headed with all its crazy tech-gadgetry. Of course that sorta thing would've never been approved on a kid's toy.

But these days hell, I'd even be interested in a line where the characters themselves are designed around that tech so they aren't Superman with rotors (makes no sense) but are a character that needs the rotors or has them as appendages.
HEROIC MASTER OF SLEEP :layze:
Lay Ze-Man
Captain American't Be Bothered...
Captain American't Be Bothered...

Location: Fantasy toy store where even adults can't reach the top pegs

Re: The power of action figure flight!

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:26 am

Exactly my thought.

WHIRLY-BIRD
Gleedal
With the biosphere of her home planet restored thanks to He-Man's efforts, Gleedal took it on herself to guard Plundor to make sure he never again posed a threat to Tranus. When his custodial sentence was over, Plundor fled Tranus, vowing never to return. Gleedal's joy was short-lived, however, when she realised he would simply do to other planets what he did to hers. Taking to the stars, she equipped herself with a rechargeable armed flight-pack that would allow her to take on any war machine Plundor could throw at her. Now she tracks the vile entrepreneur across the cosmos, foiling his foulest schemes at every opportunity. Gleedal takes flight to combat villainy!
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Return to ItsAllTrue General Toy Discussion