Square Enix Lara Croft Left Leg Snapped off

For all the lines not covered in our themed forums. Think Thundercats, Ghostbusters, Voltron, Wrestling, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Video Game Licenses, TV & Film Licenses... do I need to go on or did you have it figured out before I even started?

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Square Enix Lara Croft Left Leg Snapped off

Postby timh_iat » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:31 am

I'm bummed. My square enix Lara Croft figure's left leg snapped off while I was posing her. Her leg's ball-hinge is a two sided cap that pins through her hip ratchet. The "female" side of the two-sided cap snapped off (a thin layer of plastic). I can "fix" Lara by getting the male side back into position (not easy to do, will need pliers or something).

I checked on the web and found three people (2 on ebay and on on a blog) either selling or complaining about broken left legs on Lara Croft.

Does anyone have experience with Square Enix? I have the new Wonder Woman (which I pose a lot) and the Arkham City catwoman (don't use much). Considering the cost of Square Enix figures, now I want to learn more about the shelf life of these figures... it makes me appreciate Takeya Buddhist figures' design even more... if a hinge snaps, I just order a bag of interchangeable hinges...

[dead]
timh_iat
Ensign
Ensign

Return to ItsAllTrue General Toy Discussion