Zed's Favorite Figures 2012

For all the lines not covered in our themed forums. Think Thundercats, Ghostbusters, Voltron, Wrestling, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Video Game Licenses, TV & Film Licenses... do I need to go on or did you have it figured out before I even started?

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Zed's Favorite Figures 2012

Postby Ideal » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:48 pm

im up to 8 from the list, but i think that is mainly cause there are figures on the list ive not seen in person yet
Ideal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby zedhatch » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Heh, I never thought of keeping score on how many everyone had from the list before, that's pretty cool

Last update:

Where did Bill end up on my list of favorites and who ended up being the #1 for 2012? Click below to find out as the final TOP TEN have been posted to Zeds Favorite 1:18th figures. Hope you all enjoy.

http://www.zedsjoesite.com/favorite/fav2012/20124.html
Scale Wars an action figure photowebcoic updated Mon-Fri celebrating 3 years in May
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:16 am

Sweeeeeeeet. Yet again.

Almost-final total of 16/40. Soon to be 17, when the March Red Ninja comes in. Would've liked it to be 18, but I have more chance of finding a pliosaur fossil than a Beta Ray Bill.

Nifty reviews and sweet collages, mate!
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby zedhatch » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Thanks, I stumbled over Bill at the comic shop last week, that is about the only place I am seeing MU figs anymore, did you look at your LCS? Beyond that online is the only source I am seeing them anymore.
Scale Wars an action figure photowebcoic updated Mon-Fri celebrating 3 years in May
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:39 pm

What LCS, mate?

I'd have to go online for him, and while he's cool, I'm not such a huge fan of the character that I think this figure's 17 pounds (29 bucks) from Amazon.co.uk cool -- not counting postage.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby zedhatch » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Oh sorry, I miss the days when comic shops were everywhere though. That was when life was good.
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:23 am

Exactly, Zed.

Nearest decent comics shop I know about is over 20 miles away in the county town, which has streets so old that some of them actually predate the Gutenberg printing-press, and are therfore no good for parking. And nowadays, all the kids are into online gaming and getting each other pregnant.

>Sigh.< That was one of the many great things about when I lived in NE Ohio: comics shops and toy stores eveyrwhere. Great place to be a collector. SE Devonshire? Not so much.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby zedhatch » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:56 am

Well when I was young I didn't get girls pregnant but I committed the act that could cause that plenty of times ;-).

But seriously I get what you are saying, the cool stuff is now an old man's game.
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Previous

Return to ItsAllTrue General Toy Discussion