Zed's Favorite Figures 2012

For all the lines not covered in our themed forums. Think Thundercats, Ghostbusters, Voltron, Wrestling, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Video Game Licenses, TV & Film Licenses... do I need to go on or did you have it figured out before I even started?

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Zed's Favorite Figures 2012

Postby zedhatch » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:36 pm

IT's That Time at last, Zed's favorite figures of 2012 is up!!!

First the needed intros and explanations page:

http://www.zedsjoesite.com/favorite/fav2012/2012.html

and of course we start off with #'s 40-31:

http://www.zedsjoesite.com/favorite/fav2012/20121.html

Enjoy
Scale Wars an action figure photowebcoic updated Mon-Fri celebrating 3 years in May
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Re: Zed's Favorite Figures 2012

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Wow. I only have one from 31-40! :blink:

Glad to see this posted this year! Vault and I wanted to do our 2012 stuff, but things just kept getting away from me (and Vault by default).
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Sweeeeeeeeet.

Excellent photos, too!

So far, 4/40. Looking forward to seeing who else you've got lined up . . . .
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby zedhatch » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:57 pm

NoisyDvL5 wrote:Wow. I only have one from 31-40! :blink:

Glad to see this posted this year! Vault and I wanted to do our 2012 stuff, but things just kept getting away from me (and Vault by default).

Dude I know the feeling, I normally start on this in Dec but this year I didn't get going on the list until Jan due to most of the list being grabbed at the end of the year, what a year LOL.

Beedo Sookcool wrote:Sweeeeeeeeet.

Excellent photos, too!

So far, 4/40. Looking forward to seeing who else you've got lined up . . . .

Don't have to wait long, part 2 in moments, thanks BTW.
Scale Wars an action figure photowebcoic updated Mon-Fri celebrating 3 years in May
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby zedhatch » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:59 pm

Where did Loki end up on my faves list, Click below to find out along with the other 10 members of #30-21.

http://www.zedsjoesite.com/favorite/fav2012/20122.html
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:55 am

Again: Sweeeeeet.

9/40 so far, now. And, yeah, Hasbro does seem to want its fans to suffer greatly, don't they? Whoever keeps saying "I know! Let's take key team members that the people who pay our wages want to complete their collection, and make them available at one location on the planet for about five minutes!" should be sacked without references, then put in a "Kick the Exec in the Nuts for Free" booth at every comic/toy/collector/sci-fi/fantasy convention in the world for a year, as a warning to any other toy industry schmuck who might have similar ideas.

But that's just me being bitter and cynical, is all.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Ideal » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:57 pm

i've managed 6 of these so far, depending on if you count Thanos and Adam Warlock separately like they are in the list, or as 1 since they came as a set
Ideal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby zedhatch » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Beedo Sookcool wrote:Again: Sweeeeeet.

9/40 so far, now. And, yeah, Hasbro does seem to want its fans to suffer greatly, don't they? Whoever keeps saying "I know! Let's take key team members that the people who pay our wages want to complete their collection, and make them available at one location on the planet for about five minutes!" should be sacked without references, then put in a "Kick the Exec in the Nuts for Free" booth at every comic/toy/collector/sci-fi/fantasy convention in the world for a year, as a warning to any other toy industry schmuck who might have similar ideas.

But that's just me being bitter and cynical, is all.

You sound like me over this years Master of Evil set and Jinx. Or last year with Zarana, or the year before with Sgt. Slaughter and Red Skull.....

Yeah I agree LOL.

Ideal wrote:i've managed 6 of these so far, depending on if you count Thanos and Adam Warlock separately like they are in the list, or as 1 since they came as a set

I tend to count them as individuals since there are times that a great figure is packed with a not so great figure. Or maybe a figure we already have that shouldn't be counted as "new (Spidey, Iron Man, and Wolverine have fit this category several times over).
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby zedhatch » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Part 3 of my favorite figures has been posted, where did Quinlian Vos land on the list, click below to find out.

http://www.zedsjoesite.com/favorite/fav2012/20123.html
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:32 am

Sweeeeeeeet. Again.

The tally now stands at 12/40. Still waiting for some of the pictures to load (ten minutes), but then, I've been having problems with teh internets today. Would've liked to have made it 13/40, but them Red Ninjas sold out quickly the first time around. Fortunately, another batch is coming out in March, and was abke to get a pre-order in for one of 'em.

Looking forward to the Big Guns, now!
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Next

Return to ItsAllTrue General Toy Discussion