Playmates' Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

For all the lines not covered in our themed forums. Think Thundercats, Ghostbusters, Voltron, Wrestling, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Video Game Licenses, TV & Film Licenses... do I need to go on or did you have it figured out before I even started?

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Postby Snowglare » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:24 pm

I tend to do that, too. In the rare case that I buy multiples of a toy, I feel like I need to retain each one's individuality somehow. With these, I made sure not to do that. Opened the second pack, put them with the first and let 'em go. I don't need individuals, I need an army.
Snowglare
Chief
Chief

Re: Playmates' Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Postby PrfktTear » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:19 am

Found a TMNT Sewer Lair on clearance at Target for $50... the box was damaged, but everything inside looked okay. I didn't want to make it an impulse buy so I didn't pull the trigger, but $50 is a pretty sweet price, considering the cheapest I've seen it for is $80. Any thoughts, suggestions?
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:59 pm

I prolly would've caved!
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby PrfktTear » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:07 pm

PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Movie TMNT figures up for sale on BBTS. Not for shipping to filthy Non-Americans, though.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby JamesLynch » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:39 pm

In this case, I think you're comic out ahead.
JamesLynch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:19 pm

That may well be, mate. I'll wait and see, but being a Bay movie, you're likely correct.

But I'm getting tired of these companies (Bandai, Lego, Playmates) preventing online e-tailers from selling to people outside the USA. Why is this suddenly a problem? Never used to be this way. Time was a person's got money, he or she can buy what he or she likes.

Not any more. And it's bull-flop. I don't care what excuses they give for it. It's bull-flop. Allow people to throw money at our company so we can sell stuff and make a profit? Who does that?

It ain't even about the products themselves, anymore. It's about being refused the chance to buy them and have them shipped to me. It's ridiculous!
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Hey kids! What perfect timing! Vault posted his review of Casey Jones here today at IAT and I also posted my review over at Doomkick!

http://doomkick.com/tmnt-casey-jones-review/
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Beedo Sookcool wrote:That may well be, mate. I'll wait and see, but being a Bay movie, you're likely correct.

But I'm getting tired of these companies (Bandai, Lego, Playmates) preventing online e-tailers from selling to people outside the USA. Why is this suddenly a problem? Never used to be this way. Time was a person's got money, he or she can buy what he or she likes.

Not any more. And it's bull-flop. I don't care what excuses they give for it. It's bull-flop. Allow people to throw money at our company so we can sell stuff and make a profit? Who does that?

It ain't even about the products themselves, anymore. It's about being refused the chance to buy them and have them shipped to me. It's ridiculous!

here here brother... why the hell are we going BACKWARDS with e-commerce?
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Previous

Return to ItsAllTrue General Toy Discussion