Wrestling and MMA figure... Let's Get it On!!

For all the lines not covered in our themed forums. Think Thundercats, Ghostbusters, Voltron, Wrestling, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Video Game Licenses, TV & Film Licenses... do I need to go on or did you have it figured out before I even started?

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Mattel WWE

Postby liokaiser_jlee » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Elites are what I buy for a cuz thats a big fan. Only get the divas in basics. Though with that KellyKelly elite I got to debate which to get though he belt is the main draw. Also waiting to see wave 15, saw 16 already.
liokaiser_jlee
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Wrestling and MMA figure... Let's Get it On!!

Postby dayraven » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:15 pm

i know we don't cater to wrestling figs too much on this site, but this undertaker is one i simply must have, because it's a wrestlemania costume that was teased a couple years ago and never delivered... look at this thing... (just trust me, follow the link)

http://www.ringsidecollectibles.com/wwe ... 27-01.html

it's the badass scaly looking dragon robe from wrestlemania 28!!!! i love this thing! keep in mind, for those of you reading this, if you haven't bought any of the mattel WWE figs prior, A) the robe will be removable, so starfruit TONS of custom possibilities stem from hacking up that robe B) they're elite figs, which this is, is basically DCU figs, if done by smart people with a budget who know how toys work. articulation is better, figure is more durable, and he'll have scale, essentially. C) in theory, you can find these at retail... i say in theory, because while WWE still has a nearly improbably footprint in all the toys aisles, they don't get the preposterous space jakks paid for, and this taker, this costume... even if he's heavy packed, will be harder to find than a kardashian with a MENSA card. pre-order... not necessarily from ringside, there are better deals out there, but then again, for the security of getting the fig...
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Re: Wrestling and MMA figure... Let's Get it On!!

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:53 pm

There are some cool wrestling figures even to this mostly non-wrestling fan. That Undertaker has a cool look.
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Previous

Return to ItsAllTrue General Toy Discussion