Thundercats Ho!

For all the lines not covered in our themed forums. Think Thundercats, Ghostbusters, Voltron, Wrestling, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Video Game Licenses, TV & Film Licenses... do I need to go on or did you have it figured out before I even started?

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Thundercats Ho!

Postby Ideal » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:24 pm

PrfktTear wrote:Anyone here have the 4" scale Wily Kit / Wily Kat? I can't decide if they're worth picking up or not. I like the new show (albiet I've only seen about half of season 1). Just can't decide if I need 'em.

my kids like them. the skateboard/hoverboard they come with rolls pretty well and has pop out guns. Kit comes with her flute thing, Kat with 2 claw type things at the end of a line that go on his hands. the articulation is pretty much limited to cut shoulders and neck, and they attach to the boards via a peg hole in their tail

all in all, if you are going to get the full team in 4in scale, then you might as well not skip these 2, but for my personal tastes i plan to see how the 6in figures turn out. the upcoming Cheetara and Tygra figures look far superior to the Lion-O and Panthro figures released thus far (especially panthro...), so i would imagine the kittens will have a similar level of improved quality/sculpt
Ideal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby zedhatch » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:13 pm

PrfktTear wrote:Anyone here have the 4" scale Wily Kit / Wily Kat? I can't decide if they're worth picking up or not. I like the new show (albiet I've only seen about half of season 1). Just can't decide if I need 'em.

Well to be blunt, hey have lowered articulation than the rest of the line (with the exception of Mummy Mumm-ra) and as such I think they should have been done in a two pack rather than individual. a buddy of mine let me look at his and I quickly decided to avoid them. They are cheaply done in comparison to the other figs.
Scale Wars an action figure photowebcoic updated Mon-Fri celebrating 3 years in May
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Between the length of time in-between releases and the scale changes, I don't think I'll be buying many more Thundercats.

Unless Cheetra is really awesome. :wink:
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby dayraven » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:54 am

anyone else see these in TRU yet?
i snagged him and the blue ranger, and they're pretty sweet. 20 bones nets me a fig that's right about 7 inches tall, features swivel neck, swivel mid torso, ball waist, pin and hinge shoulders and hips, biceps, mid-forearm, mid-calf swivels, ball wrists, and hined elbows, ankles, and knees. they each came with a blaster, one suit of "super armor," swappable hands, and a super weapon sword thingie and they their unique weapon. me likey. when i get the rest of my photos uploaded, i'll get them posted here.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Previous

Return to ItsAllTrue General Toy Discussion