Tekwych Teaches: Micronauts

For all the lines not covered in our themed forums. Think Thundercats, Ghostbusters, Voltron, Wrestling, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Video Game Licenses, TV & Film Licenses... do I need to go on or did you have it figured out before I even started?

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Tekwych Teaches: Micronauts

Postby Tekwych » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 pm

That good sir is a major kit bash. The Figure is a 1978 Mego Micronauts Phariod figure missing one of his leg wings and his Egyptian themed Capsule. He is a US re-release of the Takara MicromanCommand Series 2 M152 Sander from 1977.

The Helmet is from a 1978 Mego Micronauts Galactic Defender figure. The Mego figure was a re-release of the Takara Microman Command Series 3 Figures but the Helmet is taken from the MicroHoodman series. These were figures that were almost a full half inch shorter than a normal Microman figure and came with a "Hood" that protected their Head and torso.

Nothing rare but they look to be in good shape. Try to buff the Hood's face shield as it should be a bit more transparent. The Phariod wing should be easy to replace, Palisades include two sets of wing with each of their reproductions. I could send you a pair if you want.
Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Captain
Captain

Re: Tekwych Teaches: Micronauts

Postby Toygiant » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:46 am

Thanks for the info Tek! I met MicroBry at the Lake City Toy Show sunday where he almost verbatum told me the same info. :lol: He took the little guy home with him where I'm sure he'll be well taken care of. We talked a little shop, bad-mouthed you a little (kidding :wink: ), and he bought some other stuff from me. All & all, seems like a good dude!
Toygiant
Commander
Commander

Previous

Return to ItsAllTrue General Toy Discussion