Club 200x

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Club 200x

Postby PrfktTear » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:05 pm

Ugh... I want to sub with all my might. It's not that much more of a financial obligation and if I didn't I'd just end up buying most of the figures DOS anyways, so why not?
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:58 pm

dayraven wrote:am i reading this right beedo, you're up to six 200x clubs? you don't feel like cutting me a deal on a callix, do you? [smile]

'Fraid not, mate. I "only" signed up for three subs. My point was that I signed up AFTER they made the 27% announcement, so therefore must have upped the percentage a bit. Last I heard, we were up to 39%.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:59 pm

PrfktTear wrote:Ugh... I want to sub with all my might. It's not that much more of a financial obligation and if I didn't I'd just end up buying most of the figures DOS anyways, so why not?

Why not, indeed, sir? And every little bit helps, as the 2015 sub proved!
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Beedo Sookcool wrote:
dayraven wrote:am i reading this right beedo, you're up to six 200x clubs? you don't feel like cutting me a deal on a callix, do you? [smile]

'Fraid not, mate. I "only" signed up for three subs. My point was that I signed up AFTER they made the 27% announcement, so therefore must have upped the percentage a bit. Last I heard, we were up to 39%.

WHEW!! i seriously thought you'd lost your marbles there for a minute there. still, if you feel the need to unload a callix, you know who to call.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:40 pm

The custom potential for Callix is ridiculous. I might even order a couple more extras.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby JamesLynch » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:46 pm

Not that I'm in any danger of subbing, but I'd rather have a 2002 Sorceress than Vena. Vena really feels like a version of Sorceress, like the designers said, "How can we take the Sorceress and make her look just different enough that she's not the exact same, but is obviously meant to represent type of thing. I know, let's move her wings down her back a little, give her bare feet, and maybe take a little fabric off her belly area." Getting a variant of a character type without getting the main character doesn't make sense for me. It would be like getting a War Machine but never an Iron Man in an Iron Man movie toy line, or a US Agent and no Captain America.
JamesLynch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:46 am

Well, there's the rub. Do you wait for a Millennial Sorceress, or do you try to get a Veena and customise one?
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:56 pm

With the reveal of King Chooblah and Queen Grayskull I'm now 100% sold on Club 200x. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to finagle all of this!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:19 am

Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to MOTUClassics.Com