Sssqueeze

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Sssqueeze

Postby dayraven » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:56 pm

i actually intend to display mine brachiating between my shelves, as the figure itself weighs a lot less than the arms, and it's definitely a display option not everyone will think of.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:31 am

Well, I thought of displaying him "Barrel of Monkeys"-style for a bit, but making that happen sounds too much like DIY work to me. Also, haven't even cleared any shelf space for my MOTUC collection yet. So it's going to be a while.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:48 pm

dayraven wrote:i actually intend to display mine brachiating between my shelves, as the figure itself weighs a lot less than the arms, and it's definitely a display option not everyone will think of.

bra·chi·ate
verb
(of certain apes) move by using the arms to swing from branch to branch.

Good word man!!!

MOTUC pretty much dominates my all of my shelves right now... Lately I've been displaying them by factions.

Detolf 1
Top Shelf: Assorted Skeltor's Evil Warriors
2nd Shelf: Snake Men 200x/BG Hsss, Rattlor, Tung Lashor, Snake Face, Vintage Hisss Snake Body and Goddess & BG Evil Lyn
Detolf 2
Top Shelf: The Horde: Hordak, Horde PRime, Toopers, Modulok, Mantenna, Scorpia, Catra, Leech, Grizzlor, etc.
2nd Shelf: POP Overflow (Star Sisters, Light Hope, Netossa, Double Mischief, Mermista, etc.)
Bookshelf 1
Top Shelf: Various figures I've still got MOC: King He-Man, Spirit of Grayskull, Spirit of Hordak, TOD Sorceress
2nd Shelf: Skeletor, primary bad guys (Evil Lyn, Trap Jaw, Mer Man, Beast Man, Faker and Webstor plus Griffin & Hover Robots)
3rd Shelf: Heroic Warriors (the usual: Man-At-Arms, Teela, Stratos, Ram-Man, Mekaneck, Moss Man, Sy-Klone, etc)
Bookshelf 2
2nd Shelf: Various Misc. MOTU that I haven't "found a place for"
3rd Shelf: Shelf of He (Prince Adam, He-Man & Battle Cat, BA He-Man (with vintage head), Oolar, TP He-Man, NA He-Man, SA He-Man)
4th Shelf: POP: She-Ra, Angella, Glimmer, Bow, Castaspella, Frosta, Extendar, Snout Spout, etc.)
Bookshelf 3
2nd Shelf: NA (Flogg, NA Skelly, Hydron, Flipshot, Slush Head, etc.)

I previously had a shelf consisting of King Grayskull, He-Ro, Goddess, Zodak, Unnamed One, King Hiss, Sir Lazer Lot, BG Teela, [strike]Conan [/strike] Vikor, and Demo Man.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:01 am

I know the original was called a "pet snake." Some people have repurposed it as a snake-themed blaster. To me, it looks like a club with MesoAmerican design influences. But the question remains . . . .

". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:25 am

it's a ssssshhhhlelagh! [smile]
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:01 pm

I actually laughed out loud at that, DR. Thought you should know.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Prostate stimulator!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:11 pm

. . . Aaaaaand, I just cringed out loud. Ow.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby He-Mullet » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:17 pm

A Snake Themed Stun Baton... The tongue is shocking... Or something. Me, I use it as his Pimp Cane. Will have to borrow Elite 34's Hogan feather boas and a pimp hat for him.
Logistics... The real reason behind Matty's fairytales. BTW I am a Power-Mullet
He-Mullet
Commander
Commander

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:26 am

Guys, I just want to say that 1) I love these boards, and 2) this accessory of Sssqueeze's is turning into the most bad-ass Snake Army Knife of a weapon ever. Club, blaster (from the eyes), cane, and tazer (in the tongue) all in one. And you can use the tail to hook limbs and weapons. Nice.

C'mon, there've gotta be more uses for this thing! };D
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to MOTUClassics.Com