Saurod

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Saurod

Postby PrfktTear » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:03 pm

DR, did you get a 200x sub?

I agree on all points. Peekablue got opened and put in the back of the display, where she'll probably always be since her large feather/fan will block anyone behind her. Mara is probably one of the best done females, right up there with Teela/Evil-Lyn, She-Ra, and Adora. As far as Buzz Saw Hordak... I feel we hall had to suck it up and take a chubby on that one. I have to wonder, when all was said and done was there anyone that was actually glad we got him? The only people I can think of are those who got into the game too late and didn't want to shell out aftermarket prices for an original Hordak. The "buzz saw" feature is worthless.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:31 am

Finally got my Saurod out of the box last night. Overall great figure. I haven't had much time to play/pose him, but I can't wait to display him next to Blade! Right now he's hanging out on the NA shelf since I didn't have a proper place to put him!

Immediately out of the package I'm very impressed. He's a nice looking figure, definitely getting Predator vibe from him here. The hand is splayed rather oddly. At first I thought it was warped but after a bath in warm water it didn't seem to change much, so perhaps that's just how it was designed. The gun was jank too so that went in the water too, seems fine now.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:44 am

i did get the 200x sub prfkt, and i'm glad i did, i think they look like (for the most part) the best designed and executed figures of the line. nice way for me to go out. [smile]

now if only the GD box would leave fishers, IN, the Post Office That Time Forgot. holy starfruit, the box has been there since the 17th! WHY?!?!?!?!
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby PrfktTear » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:53 pm

That's strange! I feel like this month's box got to me faster than most in recent memory.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:28 am

I believe Saurod's splayed fingers are meant to invoke the moment in the movie he deployed his retractable gauntlet-claws with a nearly-copyright-infringing "Snikt!" and leapt at He-Man.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:15 am

". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:06 pm

don't do it man, he will DEFINITELY shoot you! [smile]
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Previous