CHASE FIGURE THREAD

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: CHASE FIGURE THREAD

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:50 pm

The one I got (I want to get a second to do the slight repaint) doesn't seem exactly gummy, per se. The paint on the boots seems like it's got to the stage where it's dry on the surface, but not all the way through, if you know what I mean. Not that it is that way, that's just the way the friction/resistance feels when you rup your fingers over it.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:30 pm

Maybe that's what it is? Who knows. I'm just happy to have him though! I'm looking forward to working on a nice display with him fighting He-Man!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:46 am

So, April 8th, then. Still furious that they're demanding non-attendees to buy tickets for an event we can't ever attend, an that they're hoovering up so many unmade characters and variants for themselves. Still, time to start budgeting . . . .

http://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=6426
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:25 am

Well, like the whore addict I am, I ordered the PowerCon sets. And I hate myself just a little more.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Previous

Return to MOTUClassics.Com