The Lovely Ladies of MOTUC

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: The Lovely Ladies of MOTUC

Postby PrfktTear » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:23 pm

Very happy with Mara.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:05 am

Gotta say, Perfuma doesn't smell as strongly as I thought she would. The way everyone's been going on on other sites, I'd've thought she was as potent as Vintage Stinkor.

And I'm not a fan of the bloomzooka. Ridiculously heavy, and you can't even plug it into her back. Also, both of mine (I had two subs this year to ensure it went through) had eye-paint issues. I picked out the least heinous one to open.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:11 am

Yeah, I don't see why everyone was making such a big stink about her! ;-)

It really wasn't all that bad. It smelled like bad potpourri or something, and I would only get a whiff of it every so often. Oddly enough I wouldn't smell it when I was in the room with her, but instead going up the stairs to my apartment.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Nerd Wraith » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:06 pm

I wouldn't mind maybe a Queen Teela (we have King He Man, He Ro 2, why not complete the Royal Family from the time of the Son of He Man concept)

I wonder how long until the current DC look for Teela (green now…..I think, but also her Mera like look or her Battleground/original hybrid from the initial Mini Series)

What other Ladies are left for MOTUC to make? We got the bulk of the Princess of Power line, the few females from the original line/ series (Teela, Sorceress, Evil Lynn, Queen Marlena, Green Goddess), Mara, She Ra and the upcoming Kritta from New Adventures (I guess Drissy could be used, as well as the Teela from her one off appearance) and so far Evil Lynn from Filmation…….unless Mattel either creates new ones…….
Nerd Wraith

Postby PrfktTear » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:44 pm

I feel like I may be the only one on the planet vying for a Kittrina from the episode of Filmation MOTU "The Cat and the Spider" - I had that episode on VHS, so I probably watched it a million times as a kid. I also want Malektha too! ;-)
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:26 am

Well, they could do Kittrina -- trust me, others are asking for her, too, including me -- Hunga, Granita, Spritina (presumably thrown in with Sprag & Sprocker), Lohni, Melog, Marlena in white space suit, Starburst She-Ra, Illumina, Netta, Robo-Woman, Lady Slither, Light-Spinner. Dree-Elle, Bowena, and Drissi.

THen you've got variants such as Snake Teela, "Millennial" Teela, Orange-Clad Brunette Mini-Comics Teela, Long Blonde Hair Mini-Comics Teela, "Pink" Mini-Comics Teela, "Pink" Mini-Comics Sorceress, New Adventures Teela, and New Adventures Sorceress.

And I'm not touching the live-action movie stuff.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:18 pm

I'm almost surprised we haven't got a Snake Teela, seems like an obvious choice.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:11 pm

PrfktTear wrote:I'm almost surprised we haven't got a Snake Teela, seems like an obvious choice.

So is millennial teela, but we didn't get her either. Yet. It'd be great to get offered lady slither and granita, but at this point, I just don't know what their model is anymore. On the one hand, maybe going to 6 figures pet sub and doing a couple subs a twat nets them a couple more years, but I would have to guess that at some point, you hit a roster with diminishing returns. That said, I hate the look of the filmation characters, but evidently, there's a big market left for them. Clearly there's a fanbase I'm not a member of. [smile]
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Previous

Return to MOTUClassics.Com