MOTU fanfic, however you like it

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: MOTU fanfic, however you like it

Postby dayraven » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:56 pm

what if the old fart can condense himself into a battle form, smaller, more agile, etc... than his iconic dragon mode, converting at the cry of "by the power of darksmoke" BUT the smaller, more fragile shell can't hold his full power for long, so it's a short duration transformation... or what if he could "squeeze" into a lackey, so like, he's in charge, but it's the lackey' body, transformed by his power, but again overburdened by it so the transformation isn't long-term. i feel like the big lug should be able, through some avenue or another, to get into the action, should dire need arise. and it's a closely guarded secret that he can do this.

what if skytree had knights that served him, something kind of like the above idea, but he gives them a seed than empowers them for a short duration. they merge with the seed when necessary, get super buffed, then spend that energy off and must come back to skytree to report and get a new seed. he wouldn't need many, but every tree has to have roots, right?
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Selling the idea of the Land shark to those who think it silly-looking:

"We need to flank them!" Lieutenant Vambros of the Eternos Royal Guard hunkered down behind the ridge with his squad as laser blasts streaked overhead. A pinched look of concern spread across his face. Dust from the battle had given his dark skin an odd greyish tinge. "Terrel, take Fode and Stila around that way," Vambros ordered, pointing off to the south. "Make ready to cover us. The rest of you, come with me."

Before the soldiers could mobilise, they noticed the edge of the ridge they were using for cover had begun to crumble. A low, rumbling noise made itself not only heard, but felt, shuddering up the troops' legs through their boots. It was getting louder unnervingly fast, and small pebbles began to judder at the men's feet.

Not the kind of officer to order his men to do something he wouldn't, Lt. Vambros rose slowly and peeked over the ridge.

A huge, gaping armoured head rose into view, purple as a livid bruise. With terrifying clashes, rows of blood-red razor teeth gnashed in barely-controlled mechanical fury as the monstrous tank sped towards their position. Behind the reinforced steel jaws, Mer-Man chortled gleefully and sadistically at the controls.

"LAAAAND SHAAAAARRK!!! SCATTER!"
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:09 pm

you know something beedo this entry inspired me... not to favor the landshark, i totally do already... but it's called the landshark, and you have mer man driving it (which is great, how has this not been canonized yet?) BUT it makes imagine a domed landshark with an aquarium built in as the pineapple, an amphibious vehicle, but for sea dwellers who come ashore to beat ass and retreat 'neath the murky fathoms. i think we need to design a new shark?
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:21 am

Thank 'e, mate! I was wondering who to put at the controls . . . and Mer-Man just seemed right. Heck, Skeletor's got different models of War Sled, why not custom Land Sharks?
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Previous

Return to MOTUClassics.Com