He-Man Variants (Battle Armor, Thunder Punch, etc)

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: He-Man Variants (Battle Armor, Thunder Punch, etc)

Postby PrfktTear » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:09 pm

I'm displaying my various phases of He-Man (the Adam He-Man, not Wundar, Vikron, etc.) and have Adam, Classics He-man, BA He-Man w/ Vintage Head, 200x He-Man w/ SA He-Man head, Snake Armor He-Man, and New Adventures. I gotta fix the logo on my TP He-Man armor and then I'll add him to the lineup. I haven't opened King He-Man yet --- not sure if I will or not, but if I ever do at some point I'll add him.

Also gotta say, for the very first time I put the Battle Lion armor on Cringer for a 200x Battle Cat and it looks pretty boss. I might have to open my MOC Battle Cat so I can have the option of displaying both at the same time!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:22 am

I would love to see pictures of that line-up, mate!
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:12 pm

I'll have to take a few snap shots!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby He-Mullet » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:27 am

If the rumors are true about the December figure, I'm going to have to make a Diorama using the Free Tiered Stands. (I also need to get an Oo-Larr Vintage head to paint the hair brown for Wun-Dar, but that's another story.)
There I'll display He-Ro, Veena and King Grayskull on one stand, Vikor, Wun-Dar and Vykron on the next stand and on the last stand I'll have the He-Man I showed on the customs topic, Oo-Larr and my spare She-Ra) King He-Man will be showing the Rumored December figure the Hall of Past Defenders of Castle Grayskull.
Logistics... The real reason behind Matty's fairytales. BTW I am a Power-Mullet
He-Mullet
Commander
Commander

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:35 pm

Nifty idea!
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:39 pm

I still owe you guys some pics, don't I? I'll certainly have to do that lineup once we have all the figures. I wish I pulled the trigger on my '15 sub to get those darn stands!!! Maybe this year's Black Friday Matty will have them on sale or they're offering free shipping.

The rumors about the December figure, if we're both thinking about the same character from what I understand are pretty solid, of course you never know with Matty, it could just be a ringer!!!

The only addition I think I'd include here is the Sorceress.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:27 pm

so, can we not discuss who the rumor is for december, as i apparently missed that rumor? who y'all hearing? LPHM?
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:05 pm

They hinted that the Holiday Item this year "would light up our lives," so the general opinion is that it's going to be a Laser Leaders 2-Pack. I'm just waiting surprisingly patiently for some more reveals from SDCC.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby He-Mullet » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:27 am

The Holiday item is the Laser two pack. The Rumored December figure is supposedly Ginger NA He-Man repaint... AKA Dare to be stupid: son of He-Man
Logistics... The real reason behind Matty's fairytales. BTW I am a Power-Mullet
He-Mullet
Commander
Commander

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:05 pm

Enh. I don't mind. Happy to add to the collection. So long as they do finish The Vintage Lineup, they could make it Plundor in Prison Garb, for all I care. Then bring on 2016, so long as it doesn't center around the New 52 stuff or contain Battle Cat Man.

(I swear, I think they're trying to force Battle Cat Man on us. He keeps popping up lately. I'm not having any of it.)
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to MOTUClassics.Com