MOTUC General News

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: MOTUC General News

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:27 am

My thoughts exactly.

And I should always carefully evaluate my first instincts with people. You haven't met my first ex, She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:27 am

Just read on The Dreaded Org that the 4H have shipped off five of their first eight prototypes for the continued MOTUC line to Super 7.

I dunno about anyone else, but I squee’d my pants when I read that.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:07 am

That's great news!!! I'm not counting on hearing any official announcements until Toy Fair though.

We really do need to get that Stridor though. If not, whats the point in even having Night Stalker?
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:33 am

Well, exactly!
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Beedo Sookcool wrote:My thoughts exactly.

And I should always carefully evaluate my first instincts with people. You haven't met my first ex, She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

you dated voldemort?
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:44 pm

Worse. Voldemort wasn't a gold-digger.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Well, if you ain't seen it, there are some dang spiffy deals going on at Mattel. Bagged m'self a second Pt Dread & Talon fighter for $75 (not including shipping)
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:20 pm

That's a great deal. Don't I feel like a shmuck for paying full price plus shipping! ^________^

Matty has always been like rolling the dice as far as what goes on clearance for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. When Point Dread/Talon Fighter came back up on sale early this year, I rage-bought it because I had *specifically* asked for it for Christmas, and when I didn't get it I was pissed. XD
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:06 pm

Well, you 'n' me, both, mate. If I had waited, I could've gotten all the vehicles (bar the Sky Sled) for nearly half-price this year and had an amazing Christmas.

Having said that, the Pt Dread & Talon Fighter actually arrived on Monday morning! Turned out International Express was $11 cheaper than International Postal!

I warned DR through Facebook that the Battle Ram was up for $66. Dunno if he managed to bag one finally, or not.

Oh, well. One more month, and then that's pretty much it for MattyCollector. It's been a Hell of a ride, a lot of giddy highs, berserker rage, and sullen lows. Even if Super 7 doesn't get past the first year of MOTUC products, what a run, eh? Still, here's hoping for even more amazing stuff to flesh out the collection to come. I wonder what reveals December will bring . . . ?
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:04 pm

i looked at it after your tip off and i just couldn't pull the trigger. that's likely the cheapest i'll find it, but i find i prioritize non-toy money a lot more these days, so i couldn't justify the cash. i'm still kitting out my big rucksacks with the accessory pouches, and eyeballing a new knife... just other hobby stuff. plus, the rather unexpected death of my dog not not only a punch to the wallet, but the soul as well. my big baby and i had a weird relationship, we were kind of each other's therapy dogs, and losing him has hurt pretty bad. it very much realigned my priorities... not to mention this preposterous election cycle. i'm prepping for the oncoming drumpfpocalypse, so getting my house in order, having some stores of non-perishables, and appropriate defense procedures seems prudent. plus, i'm starting a fund for my imminent arrests. i'm not one of the polite passives who watch friends and relatives get carted off to camps, i'm one of the those ignorant "fight the power" types. hell, i've started a new calisthenics regime because of it. [smile] better to overreact than under, i always says.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

PreviousNext

Return to MOTUClassics.Com