Cyber Monday Announced

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Cyber Monday Announced

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:06 pm

I'm a little afraid of the whole thing. I'm hoping nothing I want or need is made available.
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby Tekwych » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:38 pm

So far that is exactly the case
Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Captain
Captain

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Me too. I did kinda want the JLU DP and Mary Marvel, but they're not really high priority. Plus Mary isn't cost effective since I don't want the others really.
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby TSR » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Bumping an old thread because of

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/mat ... riSaleNews

Any bold emphasis is by me

Toy Fans,

We've had some big sales here on MattyCollector.com, but nothing, and I mean NOTHING, compares to our massive Black Friday Sale: be here at 12:01 a.m. PT on Friday November 25th and we'll have well over 50 items available, all at 10% off!

You'll be able to grab those figures you wanted but missed throughout the year, get 10% off everything and save on bulk shipping! It's also the perfect time to get gifts for all those toy collectors on your list and best of all, no mall! The sale extends through 11:59 p.m. PT on Cyber Monday, so it's really more like a Black Friday Through Cyber Monday sale.

What exactly is on sale? There are too many products to list here, so come back to the MattyCollector.com homepage on Wednesday afternoon 11/23 and look for the sale banner at the top of the page. One deal I can tell you about is when you purchase any three 12" Movie Masters® figures all on the same order, you'll get them at 50% off the regular price. But that's not the only one – you'll want to check in often because you never know what surprise products and special pricing will come and go*.

I'll also post the link to the sale page on Facebook, Twitter and in our Fan Forums, and I'll send an email reminder, so Click here to register today. One last thing… although the sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PT, quantities on many items are limited so you'll definitely want to shop early to make sure you get all your favorites!

–Matty

* Mattel reserves the right to change the sale price and product order limits at any time. All sales are final.

Midnight PT is 3AM ET, right?
I'll just read on Friday what you guys found because I'll definitely be asleep.
TSR
Commander
Commander

Postby PrfktTear » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:55 pm

ZZZzzz...
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:09 pm

yeah, i'll be sound asleep myself. matty can wait till i get up to not get my money. :cool:
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby Lay Ze-Man » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:18 am

I'm trying to think of anything that I might want, and I'm drawing a blank.
HEROIC MASTER OF SLEEP :layze:
Lay Ze-Man
Captain American't Be Bothered...
Captain American't Be Bothered...

Location: Fantasy toy store where even adults can't reach the top pegs

Postby PrfktTear » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:26 am

Personally I'm glad they're not doing anything crazy that I'd actually be tempted by. I have no money to begin with and right now I'm focused on the Wind Raider in addition to any Christmas shopping.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby He-Mullet » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Here's a stupid question:
How can I get excited enough to add funds to my card for the sale if I have NO CLUE regarding what's on sale?

Sure you may say: "Hey He-Mullet, why don't you just load your card and worry about the rest later?"
Simple: I don't like leaving my "Matty Card" with Extra funds cause I don't trust DR that much... Also there's the whole Wind raider + Demo Man + Glorified Repaint Evil Lyn...
Logistics... The real reason behind Matty's fairytales. BTW I am a Power-Mullet
He-Mullet
Commander
Commander

Postby PrfktTear » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:15 pm

I do the same thing... I have a debit card with which I only use for online purchases. Most of the time there is less than ten bucks in there, so if I'm going to make a purchase I need to know at least a day or two before so I can have time to make a deposit.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to MOTUClassics.Com