The IAT Official "Ask Mattel" Submission Thread

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: The IAT Official "Ask Mattel" Submission Thread

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:57 pm

Is MattyCollector going to have the Horde Trooper 2-Pack as part of the "Evergreen Essentials" collection? 'Cause, you know, that would rule and rule HARD. I'd buy loads, and so would a lot of other people.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:08 am

I'm gonna amend that last question:

Considering how they sold out in five minutes, and loads of customers are clamouring for more Troopers (not only for army-building but because many didn't even get to order one set), how can Mattel refuse to make more of a product that would sell like hotcakes? If this extra-large production run can sell out so quickly, three or even four more runs of equal size could likely sell through equally well. Putting this item into the "Essentials" range would practically be like a license to print your own money!
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:17 pm

Any chance of re-releasing one or both of the MOTU Art / History / Development books, preferably through Amazon and Amazon.co.uk?
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Previous

Return to MOTUClassics.Com