Super 7 MOTU

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Super 7 MOTU

Postby PrfktTear » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:14 pm

Nifty is a good way to describe it. Sort of like the Loyal Subjects line. I've picked up a handful of them, mostly because I spotted a sale at ThinkGeek, otherwise I don't really go for the blind box/bag figures.

If this is the start of a new line, I think I might pick up He-Man & Skeletor and a few favorites but otherwise I feel like I need to give it a rest. At least until my Snake Mountain is paid off!!! TBH, sometimes I wish I would just quit collecting all together. It feels like we're on this hampster wheel and no matter how much "cool" stuff that gets released that we "need" to have, it's like continuously looking for the next fix. I try like hell to appreciate what I've got, but of course it's hard to do so when most of it is in storage.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:35 pm

I know exactly what you mean, mate. The way I reckon it, I mainly wanted three more huge things -- Snake Mountain, Omega Supreme, and Scorponok (if he gets made) -- then just continue with MOTU figures (and other vehicles and playsets if the make them) and the occasional new Soundwave item.

But now, it looks like I have to sell my Sail Barge and a huge chunk of my existing collections (which is going to be hard from 4,000 miles away), and I won't be able to afford anything new for a long time. >SIGH<
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:45 am

Can you jog my memory? Where are you now in relation to your collection?
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:09 pm

Collection's in Torbay, Devonshire, England. I'm a bit outside of Athens, GA, at the moment. Just a shade over 4,000 miles.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Previous

Return to MOTUClassics.Com