Super 7 MOTU

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Super 7 MOTU

Postby PrfktTear » Tue May 09, 2017 9:58 am

I usually stop in once or twice a week. Old habits die hard.

I'm waiting to hear back on what Super7 is offering in terms of payment plans, but I'll end up ordering sooner or later.

I'm also glad to see they offer a standard shipping feature. $18 is a lot better than $47.82!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Tue May 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Yeah, still pretty boned, there. International shipping still sucks donkey parts.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Thu May 11, 2017 8:29 am

Sorry mang!

I have a friend who ships stuff out to a mutual acquaintance in Australia, and I've heard the horror stories.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:25 am

So, word is that the Ultimates are on the boat, now. <Rubs hands gleefully in anticipation>
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:56 am

So, apparently, the packages aren't resealable, and Ram-Man's amour is more flat grey than metallic. It's a BIT metallic, but rather dull, otherwise.

I think I can live with that, but some people are doing the usual "THIS SUX!!!1! I hope the line dies! I'm glad I cancelled! Evil bait-and-switch liars! I hope the world burns!" bullcrap.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Heh, yeah... it wouldn't be MOTU without fan bitching & moaning. I understand the disappointment, but TBH, it's not that big of a deal. One more payment to make on the Classics/Filmation figures. Then I can start paying them off! ;-)
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:29 am

New reveals from Super 7! As seen on Pixel Dan's video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAQz_1NBj-o

Wrap Trap (Horde Mummy)
Karg
Dylamug
Filmation Tung Lashor
Filmation Sorceress
Filmation Mer-Man

Vintage Filmation He-Man
Vintage Filmation Skeletor
Vintage Filmation She-Ra
Vintage Filmatin Hordak
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:30 am

. . . aaaaaaaaannnnd, here's a walkthrough video, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VmIzCWM63M
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:42 am

Plus Classics Granita and Man-E-Faces!!!

I'm probably going to be all in on all of these. Given that they allow for a payment plan again, or if I can actually just budget enough money for these. I assume we won't see a pre-order for the Vintage Filmation until next fall at the soonest, and probably Jan-Feb for Classics/Filmation

Out of what we've seen I think the one that caught my eye the most are Filmation Mer-Man and Wrap Trap. The ones I'm most excited for are Karg and Filmation Sorceress!!! TBH, the one I'm least excited about is Filmation Tung Lashor.

The Vintage-style Filmation figures look fantastic and have grown on me since we first saw them at Toy Fair. Not sure I'll go "all in" on the line, but the big four there are musts!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:45 pm

I was blown away by this year's reveals. I am all in on both MOTUCC and CG. Not going for the Vintage-style stuff, though. I gave all my Vintage stuff away to a friend before I moved back to England. I'd have nothing for them to go with.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to MOTUClassics.Com