Super 7 MOTU

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Super 7 MOTU

Postby PrfktTear » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:46 pm

Haven't opened my Stridor yet. I didn't like that he was just mailed in the brown mailer box. Not that I care all too much about packaging, but it's more for peace of mind and the protection of the figure itself. Also the fact that there was no shipping notice, he just sorta showed up. I understand Super7 is going through growing pains. Hopefully it'll get better.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:20 pm

Well, I've ordered the latest wave of Club Grayskull (Stratos, Prince Adam, Roboto, Shadow Weaver, Kittrina, and Modulok, plus an extra Shadow Weaver for customising purposes), but I'm annoyed that Kittrina was not done in MOTUCCC first. They all look pretty nifty, though, and I look forward to getting them.

Eagerly awaiting the MOTUCCC reveals next month, though!
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:43 am

Happy new year!

I'm all-in on the new Flimation wave. I think I'm most excited about Kittrina, but I also would have preferred to have her in MOTUC form, but I guess I'll take her any way I can get her! Now bring on Malektha!!!! ;-) Shadow Weaver looks great. I love that aesthetic. I think I'm most excited for Roboto. He looks fantastic!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:29 am

GAAAAH!!!! Can't believe we're getting the movie figures! I had all but given up hope on those!!!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:06 pm

Aww, yeah! The reveals were outstanding!

I have three hopes, for all of the reveals (Movie Figures, PowerCon Exclusives, Snake Mountain):

1) They make enough.
2) They leave the orders up for long enough.
3) I can get the money to buy all that I want.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:12 pm

*Fingers crossed*

If I can swing it, I want to order doubles (If I can).
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:32 pm

Well, I now have the SDCC Treasure Chest Imp, thanks to BBTS. Looks like after the "William Stout Collection" wave, I will be missing out on everything else until I can start earning again. Man, I am going to be paying some horrendous scalper prices in the future . . . .
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:48 am

So sorry, mate. Hope you can get back on your feet! It sucks that when we fall on hard times the things that bring us the most joy have to be cut. Hopefully you can get the film/William Stout figures down the line at a reasonable cost. They really did come out better than I could have ever imagined and considering we've been basically since day-one that they were completely off the table, the fact that we're finally getting them is somewhat of a minor miracle.

In other news, I found out yesterday, 10/4 that the Slime Pit/Zombie He-Man sold out on BBTS. I was on the fence about getting one --- it's been a highly sought after variant and I most definitely did want it, just hard to swallow the $69.99 price tag for a non-Power Con attendee. If I *really* wanted it I would have ordered immediately and put it on a CC, but I try not to use credit for too much, and I've already over extended my credit on the William Stout/vintage style 5.5 Filmation (Trap Jaw, Shadow Weaver, Stratos, etc.) so I had to exercise a bit of restraint.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:30 pm

Oh, I've managed to order the William Stout wave, mate. No worries there. Thing is, though, I can't legally work in the USA until my Green Card comes through, and THAT'S the problem. Once that comes through, no problem. But you know what they say about the wheels of bureaucracy . . . .

As it is, I didn't know the Slime Pit He-Man was even up until I saw that it had sold out. I'm going to have to play a LOT of catch-up for ridiculous mark-up down the line, methinks.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:35 am

I'm glad you got the William Stout figures. I feel like if they're done well they'll be among some of the best in the MOTUC line.

Super7 put out a notice about Snake Mountain... IT'S HAPPENING!!!

https://super7.com/blogs/news/snake-mountain

The Masters of the Universe Collector's Choice Snake Mountain Playset will be available for pre-order from May 1st to 31st for $600 (plus shipping) and a 6-month payment plan will be available. Figures are not included.

Thank goodness for the payment plan, I don't think I could take this hit all at once. A hundred bucks a month is pretty doable. I have no clue where I'm even going to put this thing. I probably should have my head examined for even considering it, but I feel like if I don't get it now, I'll have huge regrets later and I'm sure once it reaches the aftermarket it'll go for well over a grand.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to MOTUClassics.Com