Super 7 MOTU

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Super 7 MOTU

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:54 pm

It's possible they're going through them in chronological order of when they were ordered. Am I remembering correctly that you waited a bit to order yours, Prfkt? I know I ordered mine the first day they went up.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Thu May 10, 2018 11:10 am

It's been a while! I got my Series 1 Grayskull/Eternia, but haven't been able to open them yet. Soon...

Going to pre-order Stridor!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Sun May 27, 2018 5:27 am

Got my Stridor ordered just in time. Also ordered the PowerCon set the same day. Was worried my paycheque wouldn't arrive in time, but happily, it did. Looking forward to receiving these very much.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:54 am

Well, I've seen the "What's Going On?" Prince Adam, and I'm annoyed that it's truly SDCC-only.

Now, if they were to re-release it as a standard Club Grayskull Prince Adam, with a standard head on the neck and the laughing head tucked away in a corner of the box and non-sparkly packaging, that'd be great.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:27 am

. . . Aaaaaand, they're doing a pre-order so non-attendees can order him. Excellent.

But some of the whining going on online. People whined when he was just an SDCC thing, people whined when they made him available to all. People whined that he existed in the first place.

Yeesh!
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:02 am

So, then. Filmation She-Ra, Fisto, Mantenna, and Grizzlor.

And SNAKE freakin' MOUNTAIN.

So stoked!
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Beedo Sookcool wrote:But some of the whining going on online. People whined when he was just an SDCC thing, people whined when they made him available to all. People whined that he existed in the first place.

People just like to whine... I think MOTU fans just love to be miserable. I really hope it's just a vocal minority and not the majority of whiny, entitled jerks. They were whining about Snake Mountain... I mean, c'mon, SNAKE. FREAKIN. MOUNTAIN!!!! So excited to get my hands on that. For a time I really thought it would never happen. I kinda came to accept it. If they can actually put that into production I will literally be over the moon.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:51 am

Exactly! I think we're in one of the most negative fandoms out there. They can't just ENJOY things anymore. Everything sets off a bunch of them moaning and screaming and bitching. Most lately, it's all the butthurt man-babies complaining that the new She-Ra is some kind of sinister brainwashing conspiracy. Granted, I don't like the new art style, but for crying out Pete's sake!!!

I am so looking forward to Snake Mountain. I hope the pre-order / subscription / kickstarter period is good 'n' lengthy.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:06 am

Well, Stridor arrived at Chez Sookcool this morning after paying his government ransom import duties. Despite all the moaning on the interwebs, the mailer box he came in was just fine, only dinged about as much as what I used to pull out of a larger shipping crate from MattyCollector sometimes. I reckon people should be complaining more about their parcel delivery services than Super7's mailing decision.

Stridor himself is pretty dang good. The helmets and front cannons are a tad soft and warped in the package, but some hot water soon got that fixed. A couple of my hip/shoulder joints seem a tad looser than the other two, but it's not a colossal biggie. I can't pose him "rearing up" even when he's riderless, but it's not like he was going in my display that way, anyway.

Now, if only the circuitry on the back of his seat were painted and he had his escutcheons, he would be just about perfect.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Previous

Return to MOTUClassics.Com