Super 7 MOTU

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Super 7 MOTU

Postby PrfktTear » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Thanks. I may have just enabled him to get both Filmation and Classics! SCORE!

I gotta say, they really seem to be coming through with these accessories. Really cool stuff. Adds a lot of value!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Oh, definitely! This is what happens when you get a toy-maker who cares! Very much looking forward to more from them.
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:32 am

Now that we're in to December I'm eagerly anticipating news on the new Super7 MOTUC...
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:17 pm

Me, too, but it's slow in coming! Still, I'd rather they get things done right than done quickly.

Got a card for my frigging Non-Attendant badge from Power-Con in the mail. Hope the figures aren't far behind!
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:05 am

Got notification of my PowerCon 3-packs getting mailed back in Mid-November, then nothing since. According to tracking, they still haven't left the post office where they were mailed! Put in a complaint.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Well, they're finally in-hand.

Packaging was excellent, except for the way they were crammed into the tray, which warped some things. (Hot water to the rescue again.) Paint mostly decent, except for a wonky eye on Trap-Jaw and some slop on Plasmar's white trim. Other than that, I really like the sets. If only they weren't sodding PowerCon exclusives . . . .

On the whole, they're dang nifty, barring the standard complaints about materials. I will have to do some modding, though. Soft goods, some belt-loops for the Trap-Jaw weapons, that kind of thing.

Now just gotta wait for the Super7 Wave 1. Squee!
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:43 pm

Niceee!!! I'm still waiting for my shipping notification. I got an e-mail last Friday asking me to confirm my address, so hopefully that is a good sign.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Got my shipping notification today! Huzzah!
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:50 am

Well, they arrived. A lot of minor issues, most of which could be solved by boiling-and-popping or boiling-and-reshaping. Tri-Klops' visor, I immersed it in boiling water for a couple of minutes, popped it off, dried it, an popped it back on again while it was still warm. No paint transfer or marring, and it turns just fine.

Hordak's arms are tough to pull out, but once you get them out the first time, subsequent attempts are easier. Hordak also had some paint slop, but I think I can fix that easily, too.

However, Teela's hips are frozen in place. As I wasn't going to do much with her except stand her on display, this is not a colossal issue. But I thought I should bring it to everyone's attention.
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:23 pm

Cool! I'm looking forward to them. I still haven't got mine yet... =( No shipping notice or anything.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to MOTUClassics.Com