How To Display Your Figures

Discuss all your favorite eras of Masters of the Universe here - Classics, MO2K, Princess of Power, New Adventures, & the Vintage Line!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

How To Display Your Figures

Postby PrfktTear » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:45 pm

MOTUC is by far the largest collection I own. I don't have any means to display the collection in it's entirety (and I doubt many folks do). I tend to like to break down displays into themes, some of them being obvious like the variou factions, but others maybe a little more random/obscure, like displaying the figures in lineups from the cardbacks, the the Checklist Poster, and other promotional material.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Re: How To Display Your Figures

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:55 am

I go by factions / groups / allegiances for the most part.

Top shelf is the royal court and Council of Eternia. Next shelf down, Heroic Warriors. Then Evil Warriors. Then Evil Horde. Then Great Rebellion. Then Snake Men. And there's some overspill onto other bookcases: Beasts, Horde Troopers, Robot Knights, variants. I may take pictures . . . .
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:23 am

Yes! Pictures plz!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Beedo Sookcool » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Okay. Gonna need some time, though. Want to get everything settled in and sorted out (and I still haven't got December's shipment, yet.)
". . . cross me, and you'll soon discover that beneath this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
- Lord Edmund Blackadder, from Blackadder II
Beedo Sookcool
Captain
Captain

Postby PrfktTear » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:27 am

haha. no prob. i'll take some pics too! I think it's been a while since we've posted collection pics!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Return to MOTUClassics.Com