Nightwing (Series 3)

The Forum may be named after DC Classics, but this forum is meant for all your DC Comics toy discussion: Classics, DC Direct, JLU, Young Justice, & Beyond. DC Toy Talk from Aztek to Zauriel.

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Nightwing (Series 3)

Postby PrfktTear » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Is anyone aware of an issue with the length of DCUC Series 03 Nightwing's leg? One leg seems to be longer than the other and he will not stand up quite straight. I always just assumed this was part of Matty's rampant QC, however the rest of the figure is fine.

I recently sold this Nightwing and now the buyer wants a full refund including shipping because "it won't stand". This is an outright lie, because the figure will stand, it is standing in the pictures I took and posted to the auciton --- and with a couple versatile poses too. It just won't stand 100% straight, more like 80% of the way.

I was as forthcoming as possible about the condition of the figure in the description. I specified "no refunds" but I'm inclined to refund them the cost of the figure itself if only to make them go away.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Re: Nightwing (Series 3)

Postby Bigbot84 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Is that from eBay? And I seem to recall my Nightwing not having any issues with its legs, but he's been boxed up for a couple years now.
Bigbot84
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby PrfktTear » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Yes, I sold it on eBay.

There were a lot of rampant QC issues back then, so my guess is the leg could have been a little warped. He still stands though, so I guess I just thought it was the design of the figure maybe, IDK.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Ideal » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:05 pm

honestly, i have found this to be the norm rather than passing mistakes.

with both DCUC and ML's, heck even a lot of MU figures just seem to be a bit off when trying to stand them in a static pose. of course it is easily rectified by simply spacing the feet a bit different to compensate
Ideal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Return to DCClassics.Com & DCUAllStars.Com Forum