Yeah, I'm a Geek, so what, wanna fight about it?

The Forum may be named after DC Classics, but this forum is meant for all your DC Comics toy discussion: Classics, DC Direct, JLU, Young Justice, & Beyond. DC Toy Talk from Aztek to Zauriel.

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Yeah, I'm a Geek, so what, wanna fight about it?

Postby twofisted » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:35 pm

A Kryptonian STD would be one HELL of an STD!! I dont think a New God could ever catch an STD. Actually I bet you a New God could cure a Kryptonian STD. I think a romp with a New God would be cleansing and rapturous.

Yea they explained in the recent GL saga that the Earth is the center of the universe....just like we always thought it was! My problem is...why arent there human reps for all the other corps? We recently got a human Red Lantern, but no human Sinestro, no human Blue Lantern and so on.

I think Supergirls baby would be stronger than an average baby in utero and would exhibit traditional Kryptonian powers after long term exposure to the suns rays. Just like Clark gradually developed his powers as he grew up. With that said.....I would LOVE to see this baby fly out of the uterus unaided, cut and cauterize the umbilical cord with its own heat vision and then bust through the wall and fly away
twofisted
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Re: Yeah, I'm a Geek, so what, wanna fight about it?

Postby JamesLynch » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Well, most of the Black Lanterns were from Earth. And the White Lantern. And let's not forget Star Sapphire.
JamesLynch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Previous

Return to DCClassics.Com & DCUAllStars.Com Forum