Something didn't seem right about my DC Injustice figures...

The Forum may be named after DC Classics, but this forum is meant for all your DC Comics toy discussion: Classics, DC Direct, JLU, Young Justice, & Beyond. DC Toy Talk from Aztek to Zauriel.

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Something didn't seem right about my DC Injustice figures...

Postby limecat » Fri May 17, 2013 2:43 am

Ha, just kidding.

Here are some real photos.

Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy
http://themojoverse.blogspot.com/2013/05/dc-injustice-gods-among-us-wonder-woman.html

Green Arrow and Deathstroke
http://themojoverse.blogspot.com/2013/05/dc-injustice-gods-among-us-green-arrow.html

Overall, I like them!
limecat
Chief
Chief

Re: Something didn't seem right about my DC Injustice figure

Postby zedhatch » Fri May 17, 2013 6:01 am

Hard to tell from your pics, but the knife that came out of Grundy's back might have supposed to come out, I know it was said two are removeable (one in his hand and one in the back already in place) but I have yet to figure out which is the other removeable one.

and what did you do to poor wonder woman? Seriously she looks like she had issues right out of the package, mine didn't have near as much trouble. She stood up pretty good right out of the box.
Scale Wars an action figure photowebcoic updated Mon-Fri celebrating 3 years in May
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby limecat » Fri May 17, 2013 10:04 pm

I don't think it is removable. I should have taken a picture, but it is pretty much just a handle then 25% of a blade. It doesn't come to a point like a knife would, so I'm sure it wasn't supposed to come off. Wonder Woman just has super stiff joints, her ankle broke right off, and I'm too afraid to try to move her much more.
limecat
Chief
Chief

Postby timh_iat » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:01 pm

The 2-packs are dropping to $22 each on Amazon and other places, so I picked up Raven and Flash.

I dunno, they're quality figures. They seem a ton more fragile than Marvel Universe. But the Raven (in name only) figure is good. I have the Wonder Woman (in name only) 2-pack in my sights...

Full $30 is unspeakable, though. Way overpriced even at $22.
timh_iat
Ensign
Ensign

Postby zedhatch » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:28 pm

I just picked up Raven/Flash, Cyborg/Harley Quinn and Aquaman/Black Adam.

Raven was cool but has issues, Flash seems the most fragile of any fig in the series so far.

Cyborg looks like IM3 Comic wave 4 War Machine, even appears to have an arc reactor/I like Harley better than I thought I would, she looks like the slutted up version for new 52, not a huge fan of that look though.

Aquaman is a suprise, much better than I thought he would be/Adam might be one of the best this line has produced.
Scale Wars an action figure photowebcoic updated Mon-Fri celebrating 3 years in May
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Return to DCClassics.Com & DCUAllStars.Com Forum