Lightray and orion 2- pack questions

The Forum may be named after DC Classics, but this forum is meant for all your DC Comics toy discussion: Classics, DC Direct, JLU, Young Justice, & Beyond. DC Toy Talk from Aztek to Zauriel.

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Lightray and orion 2- pack questions

Postby Skooliet » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:01 am

Hello I've been collecting dcuc for a few months now and have about 12-13 complete waves but have never gotten into picking up any of the two packs except the color of fear to finish my yellow lanterns. About 4 months ago I was following a lightray Orion 2 pack on eBay not really knowing much about it but knowing I wanted lightray for my new gods set. The auction was at about 50 bucks which I thought was a bit high but could not find the thing literally anywhere else so at the last minute threw in a 75 dollar bid only to watch 5 other people surpass it and the damn thing going for almost 200$ dollars!

Now I've been watching Borg eBay and the Internet like a hawk since then not seeing this thing once until two weeks ago I found it on eBay ( 221203444257 ) for a buy it now 55$! I just got it today mint in box and would like to know if this thing is really that rare? If so does anyone have a round about price for it? I'm asking because I'm not a mint on card collector and want to tear this baby open but if it's worth some series money I'll refrain myself . Thanks and if anyone knows of another place to find this thing or even lightray loose for that matter please let me know this two pack has been the bane of my existence in dcuc collecting and I was stoked to find the deal that I did with it

Thanks again
Skooliet@yahoo.com for pics or offers
Skooliet

Re: Lightray and orion 2- pack questions

Postby Tanglevine » Sun May 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Dunno if they are rare or not now, but they peg warmed like crazy in my neck of the woods
Tanglevine

Postby Freefire » Mon May 13, 2013 11:51 am

Well I recently got Lightray for $55 by himself so the set for that much is actually a pretty good deal. I would have jumped on it had I seen it. I doubt youd find it cheaper anywhere from the prices I normally see. You could definitley resell it for your money back at least.
Freefire
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Justice Freak » Tue May 21, 2013 6:44 pm

I believe it was originally a 2 pack only sold at Toys R Us..hence limited quantity and will go for higher prices.
Justice Freak

Return to DCClassics.Com & DCUAllStars.Com Forum