TRU Exclusive Singles Thread (Bats, Hal, CherryBarry, Joker)

The Forum may be named after DC Classics, but this forum is meant for all your DC Comics toy discussion: Classics, DC Direct, JLU, Young Justice, & Beyond. DC Toy Talk from Aztek to Zauriel.

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: DC Classics

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 am

Anyway, I'm excited!! I wanted to talk about this HOURS ago, but I had to wait until the article was done..

I FOUND SOMETHING FIRST!!! Well, technically, Vault found it first but I was right behind him. Can you imagine walking into a store and just seeing a figure that you didn't know existed? It was spectacular. (And I know, I contribute to the pre-spreading of toy news!)

Anyway, it's Batman no. umpteen, but I like it.

http://www.itsalltrue.net/?p=4005
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby Zodac101 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:15 am

Nice article noisy...

ya, the couple of Walmarts that I have seen Dr. Midnite and Eclipso had tons of the Batman an Superman allstar figures!! I guess that Mattels way of correcting the distribution problems...hey let lets only put in 2 Dr Midnites and 2 Eclipsos...an well we will just throw in a bunch of these allstar figure...let see I know we just put out this 5 pack...with the same batman an superman...hell lets put these two back on a card and throw in 4 each of them ...aww hell lets put in a couple Flashs too! Boy I'd like to meet that douchbag that made that call!!!!???
Zodac101
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Postby Zodac101 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:23 am

I'm just happy we're getting more GL figures!!!
Zodac101
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:27 am

Zodac101 wrote:ya, the couple of Walmarts that I have seen Dr. Midnite and Eclipso had tons of the Batman an Superman allstar figures!!

I've seen that same thing with Wave 11. There's 1 Superman, 1 Flash, and 1 Batman to round out the case (Wave 12 has Nightwing instead of Flash) and those just kinda pile up while the new figures go out the door. Where are those parents?? :lol:

Lay Ze-Man wrote:Hmm, I kinda like that Bats, too.
At one point, I felt like I was on some kind of mission to own every 4H Bats figure ever made.

Thanks to those impossible-to-find Euro pre-DCSH ones, it'll never happen, but I kinda still feel the impulse.

Also, you GL fans have to be at least a little stoked about Spy Monkey's upcoming construct stuff, no?

There's only two overseas ones right? I've always kinda wanted that Bat-signal. I wish Mattel would repackage that.

I really like this Batman and I don't like ovalless black batman. :lol:

I do want to place a big order with Spymonkey and clean up on all the stuff, but Mattel has to leave me alone for a bit. Wave 13 is on eBay today... ugh.
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby Zodac101 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:38 am

ya...the overseas Bats were teh Signal one and the Bruce Wayne quick change figure. Which the y did rerelease in the last wave of DCSH before it switched over to the Classics.

Whats this spymonkey place you speak of? I think I got confused about the construct comment up there?
Zodac101
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Postby Lay Ze-Man » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:09 am

Actually, the two overseas exclusives were Bat Signal and Attack Armor (which some have referred to as the Kelley Jones version I think?) reviewed HERE:
http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_042905b.htm

Everything else made its way into DCSH I think.
HEROIC MASTER OF SLEEP :layze:
Lay Ze-Man
Captain American't Be Bothered...
Captain American't Be Bothered...

Location: Fantasy toy store where even adults can't reach the top pegs

Re: DC Discussion - DCUC, JLU, DCIH, Direct, & More v2

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Just saw on Fwoosh they have packaged pics of the TRU Flash (slightly darker red and gold instead of yellow). Kinda boring, but it could look nice with MetallaHal I suppose.
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:13 pm

I'll prolly skip the next two TRU exclusives. I've been completist up until now (I still intend to buy Muddy Bats on clearance some day), but we're getting into wonky repaints with metallaHal and Blue Manta, so I think it's time to scale back on that front. But it's a slippery slope between there and not building Trigon... :blush:
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby Ebonhorn » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:29 pm

apparently this is where MetallaHal is being release
http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main ... en-lantern
If you infuse your reality with positivity, victory is imminent.
Ebonhorn
Captain Commander of Awesome
Captain Commander of Awesome

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Toy Guru told IAT in our April 15th Q&A that MetallaHal was the next TRU figure (with a red/gold Barry Allen to follow). :razz:
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Next

Return to DCClassics.Com & DCUAllStars.Com Forum