Marvel Legends Stilt Man? Yay or Nay

A Forum for the discussion of all things Marvel & the many lines that dominated toy shelves for years: Legends, Universe, Select, the Films, and any other Marvel line past & present.

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Marvel Legends Stilt Man? Yay or Nay

Postby liokaiser_jlee » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Would he be on your lists? Recall this guy vaguely and only know Lady Stiltman from a trade but this is the 1st guy. Reason asking, toynewsi showing a custom MU stiltman and made me wonder.
liokaiser_jlee
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Marvel Legends Stilt Man? Yay or Nay

Postby JamesLynch » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:46 pm

I'd never put him on a "want" list. A few years ago, I was more of a ML completist, and had more disposable income and shelf space. Now, I'm really limited in both aspects, so, as fun as it might be to have such a goofy character in figure form, it would probably be a pass for me. The only way I'd consider it is if the figure turned out really nice and he contained a BAF part I needed.
JamesLynch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby Ideal » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:42 am

JamesLynch wrote:The only way I'd consider it is if the figure turned out really nice and he contained a BAF part I needed.

im somewhat in agreement, the only difference being that the only way i'd consider it is if Stilt-Man WAS the BaF in a series where i desperately needed every figure. i would not intentionally buy a Stilt-Man figure on his own, and thats with me having full knowledge of the character and remembering him from some important stories from my childhood
Ideal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby dayraven » Fri May 23, 2014 3:36 pm

that said, yes, eventually, if they did him right, i'd be a proud stlitman owner.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Return to Marvel Comics Toy Forum