Infinite Legends Have you seen them yet?

A Forum for the discussion of all things Marvel & the many lines that dominated toy shelves for years: Legends, Universe, Select, the Films, and any other Marvel line past & present.

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Infinite Legends Have you seen them yet?

Postby liokaiser_jlee » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:28 pm

The Cap: Winter Soldier and Spidey 2 Infinite Legends lines have you found them?

I have checked and no listings at my local. Would buy easily. Only plan to ditch Electro cause hope a Comic one gets done. ( If Spider Ock hasn't offed him) the rest of Spidey line okay with.

Cap Line, everybody will be nice. New Skull, great troops, Zemo, and NOW Cap is growing on me. The 2nd half I wait to see.
liokaiser_jlee
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Infinite Legends Have you seen them yet?

Postby JamesLynch » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:19 pm

One Target I was at had the Cap figures. They only had the "WW2" Cap (aka the First Avenger Cap), and since I'd never seen the Walmart 6-inchers when they were released, I got him.

That same day, the TRU near where I work had the Spider-Man figures. Two Amazing Spider-Mans, one Superior, a Black Cat, one "Deadly Foe," and a Carnage. I hesitated, went back later, and they were all gone. I didn't even realize this line was coming out, so I was actually surprised when I went into a toy store for the first time in a long time. Usually I go hunting for figures that have already been sighted and it takes me forever to find them.

My worry here is that Spider-Girl looks to be the "running change" variant for Black Cat, and as nice as that Black Cat figure looked, I'm a big SG fan and would really like a figure. But, unless Hasbro's gotten their act together recently, Spider-Girl might never even be made.
JamesLynch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby JamesLynch » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Two Targets near me have these now. They look to be part of a new reset that the stores are currently implimenting (one Target I stopped at was just starting the reset). Each store only had one WW2 Cap. One store had one Amazing Spider-Man, two Superior Spider-Mans, and an Electro, the other store had two Amazing Spider-Mans, an Electro, and a "Deadly Foe" (Beetle).
JamesLynch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby Ideal » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:43 pm

i saw a couple WWII Cap figures today and a Superior Spidey at Target

are these supposed to be different prices? the Cap figures were 14.99 but the Spidey figures are 19.99

Superior Spidey is pretty much the only figure out of that line that i want, but im not paying 20 bucks for him unless there is no choice
Ideal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby JamesLynch » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:40 pm

The Targets near me have the Spider-Man and Cap figures all at $14.99. TRU has the Spidey figures at $19.99. Haven't seen any Cap figures there, yet.
JamesLynch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby Ideal » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:18 am

i may do some store hopping tomorrow and see what stores have them. i havent been looking until today.
Ideal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby liokaiser_jlee » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:51 am

Got a NOW Cap and with that I want to get Zola made. Ugh wish I knew my pieces were in this bag I had at the toy show last year. I TOSSED IT NOT KNOWING! So have to rebuy Bucky, Drax and Daken. (Selling them after buying (and seeing if could pricematch the clearance I got Fantomex at) later on or give to who I buy MUs for)
liokaiser_jlee
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby dayraven » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:29 am

BAF pieces i always hang on to at least a year, just to be safe.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby JamesLynch » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:40 pm

I have a bunch of build a figure pieces boxed up in storage, going back to ML Apocalypse and Sentinel (I got some of the variants for those lines, and had in some cases just a piece or two short of a second figure).

I went to three Targets today, and they'd all raised the prices on the Spidey Legends, but not Cap (yet). TRU had a NOW Cap, but that's the first non-WW2 Cap figure from this line that I've seen.

EDIT: I just looked at TRU's website and noticed that they have the Spidey Legends for $24.99. Holy starfruit.
JamesLynch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby liokaiser_jlee » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:54 am

Yikes, man. Have to check when can get to one I go to on Sundays and eye out at other stores. Walmart is killing me with the WWE Elite figs nipping at $20 (Low prices my arse right!) so fear their price on these there, new slogan " We rape your wallets with glee"

Back to the hunt when can get out.
liokaiser_jlee
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Next

Return to Marvel Comics Toy Forum