Avengers Movie Figures

A Forum for the discussion of all things Marvel & the many lines that dominated toy shelves for years: Legends, Universe, Select, the Films, and any other Marvel line past & present.

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Avengers Movie Figures

Postby zedhatch » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:37 pm

I;ve only bought 3 avengers figs, Ultimate Hawkeye, Ult Thor, and Loki and really I have no interest in the rest, I feel I have better versions of those figures with better articulation.

On hulk, I am holding out on MU version, that looks bad arse.
Scale Wars an action figure photowebcoic updated Mon-Fri celebrating 3 years in May
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:29 pm

I finally ran across a 6" Hulk on a trip to Arkansas (I'm down to just needing Hawkeye, stupid WM exclusives!). It's a shame the 6" figures aren't more plentiful, they're fun. Hasbro must make more though, no Black Widow is a crime against toy collecting...
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby zedhatch » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Catching up on some reviews this one is a mix match of odd couples.

Nick Fury, Gandalf the Grey, Nightwolf and Undead Geo get a view this time, hope you enjoy.

http://www.zedsjoesite.com/review/nickg ... kgand.html
Scale Wars an action figure photowebcoic updated Mon-Fri celebrating 3 years in May
zedhatch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Postby wally2974 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:03 pm

http://www.itsalltrue.net/reviews/mlima ... wido05.JPG

I had a question for Noisy......Is the Iron Man pictured in the link above the Walmart Marvel Legends Avengers Iron Man? I thought he came with burnt/damaged looking armor(black smudges all over). Did you do something to the Walmart figure to remove the black smudges and what did you use to take them off?? Thanks
wally2974

Postby Ideal » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:16 pm

wally2974 wrote:http://www.itsalltrue.net/reviews/mlimages/2014/wido05.JPG

I had a question for Noisy......Is the Iron Man pictured in the link above the Walmart Marvel Legends Avengers Iron Man? I thought he came with burnt/damaged looking armor(black smudges all over). Did you do something to the Walmart figure to remove the black smudges and what did you use to take them off?? Thanks

the battle damaged Mark VI figure from the Avengers line is actually the 3rd release of the figure. the other 2 releases didnt have the scorch marks
Ideal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Tekwych » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Ideal wrote:the battle damaged Mark VI figure from the Avengers line is actually the 3rd release of the figure. the other 2 releases didnt have the scorch marks

Wait a Minute! Are you suggesting that a major toy company would try to sell the exact same action figure with no change but the paint scheme? Consumers would never fall for that!
Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Captain
Captain

Postby wally2974 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:00 am

I didn't know there was a battle damaged AND un-battle damaged version of Tony. Were they both Walmart exclusive figures in the Avengers(Legends)packaging?? What was the 3rd version?
wally2974

Postby Ideal » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:43 pm

wally2974 wrote:I didn't know there was a battle damaged AND un-battle damaged version of Tony. Were they both Walmart exclusive figures in the Avengers(Legends)packaging?? What was the 3rd version?

Walmart Exclusive Iron Man 2 line
Iron Man the Armored Avenger line (primarily found at Toys R Us i think)
Walmart Exclusive Avengers line (with battle damage)
Ideal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Marvel Comics Toy Forum