Top Ten Heroes that should've been made in the ML by now....

A Forum for the discussion of all things Marvel & the many lines that dominated toy shelves for years: Legends, Universe, Select, the Films, and any other Marvel line past & present.

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Top Ten Heroes that should've been made in the ML by now....

Postby kingflame81 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:35 pm

1). Jack of Hearts- Classic outfit only please. Should also come with glowing, translucent hands to signify power.
2).Dazzler- Why she hasn't been made yet I don't know. Hasbro needs to remedy this. My take is give her either her traditional disco outfit or her 80's outback costume, or make one of them a variant.

3).Quasar- He's also someone who should have been made by now. Current outfit w/ classic variant.
4).Polaris- I'm not sure what outfit applies, but you have a few to choose. I guess her current/classic outfit.

5).U.S. Agent- It's way past time John Walker got some love. Classic costume please. Give him his original shield w/ maybe the winged one as a variant.
6).The Inhumans 5-pack- You already have Black Bolt, now bring it on home. Includes Crystal, Medusa, Tritton, Gorgan, and Karnak. Maybe have a tiny or not so tiny Lockjaw. You have to have a Lockjaw.
7).Imperial Guard 5-pack- Time to bring on the Sh'air Imperial Guard. Gladiator, Smasher, maybe Hobgoblin, Warstar, and Electron?
8).Cloak and Dagger 2-pack- I know Marvel Select has one already, but why not make it a 2-pack?
9).The Multiple Man- I saw the prototype, but no Jamie Maddrox figure. Lets see him in his current outfit, possibly an X-Factor or original outfit as a variant.
10).Blink- Why not her? One of the few good remaining characters from the AoA. Classic outfit of course.

Also....

11). X-Man- Hey he's coming back, so why not? Current outfit w/classic Nate outfit as a variant.
12). Mimic- Either his classic outfit or Exiles one please. Hell make 'em both w/ one as a variant.
13).Darkhawk- DnA rescued this guy from 90's purgitory, let's see him in all his ML glory. Includes amulet, and detachable wings(Falcon, Vulture). He should be a 50/50 Classic and current look split.
14). Star-Lord- Since DnA revived him then killed him again(maybe) in Guardians of the Galaxy, why not make him a figure. Current attire w/classic 1st app. outfit as variant.
15).The Swordsman and Mantis 2-pack- I say why not? They are both classic former Avengers with tons of history. Make it so in their classic outfits.

also let me sneak a villain figure in here:
Destiny- She's the only member of Mystique's Brothehood/Freedom Force not made yet. Let's see her w/ her famous books and a gun. Maybe a variant or removable mask so we can see her old face.

Suggestions? Comments?
kingflame81
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Re: Top Ten Heroes that should've been made in the ML by now

Postby dayraven » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 pm

see the proposed suggestions in this thread... viewtopic.php?f=9&t=286&p=12993&hilit=ulik#p12993

most of your suggestions are there, plus a lot more. i need no convincing that we need more marvel legends. [smile]
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Re: Top Ten Heroes that should've been made in the ML by now

Postby kingflame81 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 am

Cool, thanks for giving me the link. I'll re-post them there then.
kingflame81
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Return to Marvel Comics Toy Forum