The Return of Marvel Legends...

A Forum for the discussion of all things Marvel & the many lines that dominated toy shelves for years: Legends, Universe, Select, the Films, and any other Marvel line past & present.

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: The Return of Marvel Legends...

Postby dayraven » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:46 am

TSR wrote:?

2012


i'm not finding proof at the moment, but i thought we were supposed to be getting some like now... the thor and cap 6 inch movie figs, i thought, and then early 2012 for the official first wave of new legends... but i could be wrong.
Prying open my third eye
User avatar
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast
 
Posts: 6138
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:27 am
Location: the darkest recesses of the primordial human brain

Re: The Return of Marvel Legends...

Postby TSR » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:58 am

ah, those. Good point.

Considering how poorly Thor has performed in the 4" scale, I wouldn't be surprised if retailers passed on a 6" line or exclusive.

CA seems decent, but Thor, man, that's not moving (at least locally)
User avatar
TSR
Commander
Commander
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Northern VA

Re: The Return of Marvel Legends...

Postby TSR » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:50 am

Hasbro: Marvel Action Figures
Date: Saturday, October 15
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: 1A03
Description:
Join members of Hasbro’s MARVEL Marketing and Design team as they discuss current and upcoming toys and action figures!

http://nycc11.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessi ... B6A7A66A67

Hopefully you'll get some answers there
User avatar
TSR
Commander
Commander
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Northern VA

Re: The Return of Marvel Legends...

Postby dayraven » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:47 pm

TSR wrote:ah, those. Good point.

Considering how poorly Thor has performed in the 4" scale, I wouldn't be surprised if retailers passed on a 6" line or exclusive.

CA seems decent, but Thor, man, that's not moving (at least locally)


i' m pretty sure they're walmart exclusives.
Prying open my third eye
User avatar
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast
 
Posts: 6138
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:27 am
Location: the darkest recesses of the primordial human brain

Re: The Return of Marvel Legends...

Postby dayraven » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:48 pm

TSR wrote:Hasbro: Marvel Action Figures
Date: Saturday, October 15
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: 1A03
Description:
Join members of Hasbro’s MARVEL Marketing and Design team as they discuss current and upcoming toys and action figures!

http://nycc11.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessi ... B6A7A66A67

Hopefully you'll get some answers there


YAY!!
Prying open my third eye
User avatar
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast
 
Posts: 6138
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:27 am
Location: the darkest recesses of the primordial human brain

Re: The Return of Marvel Legends...

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Yes, my bad. I guess I'm not specifically meaning Marvel Legends - but I wanted some of those Cap/Thor 6" figures and I haven't heard one thing about them since they were announced...
User avatar
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:00 am
Location: Missouri

Re: The Return of Marvel Legends...

Postby TSR » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:40 pm

dayraven wrote:
TSR wrote:?

2012


i'm not finding proof at the moment, but i thought we were supposed to be getting some like now... the thor and cap 6 inch movie figs, i thought, and then early 2012 for the official first wave of new legends... but i could be wrong.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thor-Mighty-Ave ... 0649506690
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Legends- ... 0649506482
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Captain-America ... 0649508725
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Captain-America ... 0656627960
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thor-Mighty-Ave ... 0656627414

RUMORED to be released next month for the Capt America DVD release
note these are being sold by a US seller in NY
Wonder if he's a Walmart employee who put these straight to ebay?
User avatar
TSR
Commander
Commander
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Northern VA

Re: The Return of Marvel Legends...

Postby Mose » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Marvel Universe Display At NYCC

http://www.toyark.com/news/marvel-toy-n ... nycc-4870/

I recognize everybody except the green/red guy with knives. Who is he?
"Mose....."
User avatar
Mose
Commander
Commander
 
Posts: 717
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:09 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The Return of Marvel Legends...

Postby dayraven » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Prying open my third eye
User avatar
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast
 
Posts: 6138
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:27 am
Location: the darkest recesses of the primordial human brain

Re: The Return of Marvel Legends...

Postby Lay Ze-Man » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:37 pm

I like those Hulks, but dang are we NEVER gonna get a Keown version in toy form?
HEROIC MASTER OF SLEEP :layze:
User avatar
Lay Ze-Man
Captain American't Be Bothered...
Captain American't Be Bothered...
 
Posts: 3975
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:06 pm
Location: Fantasy toy store where even adults can't reach the top pegs

PreviousNext

Return to Marvel Comics Toy Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JamesLynch and 2 guests

Latest Headlines

ItsAllTrue.Net