Hasbro Marvel Legends 2pks

A Forum for the discussion of all things Marvel & the many lines that dominated toy shelves for years: Legends, Universe, Select, the Films, and any other Marvel line past & present.

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Hasbro Marvel Legends 2pks

Postby Mose » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:41 am

I found the Toys R Us exclusive Marvel Legends 2 Packs. Out of curiosity what are the variants and are the 50/50?
"Mose....."
Mose
Commander
Commander

Re: Marvel . . . at the sight of Marvel Comics-related Merch

Postby Mose » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:36 pm

The 2 paks cost $25 + tax up here but I was able to get all three for $19 a pak because of a sale. How much does it cost in the US?
"Mose....."
Mose
Commander
Commander

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:49 pm

They were $25 when they hit, but TRU quickly jacked them up to $30.

Hulk/Val didn't have a variant.
The Black Widow Set had a regular Widow and WS with a red star while the other had a Frank Miller Widow with WS with his white star.
Deadpool and X-Force Warpath had a blue/yellow Deadpool and traditional colors on Warpath for a variant.

The ratio is up in the air because it seems like the variant sets are more plentiful, at least in D'pool's case.
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby Mose » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:33 am

NoisyDvL5 wrote:They were $25 when they hit, but TRU quickly jacked them up to $30.

The Black Widow Set had a regular Widow and WS with a red star while the other had a Frank Miller Widow with WS with his white star.
Deadpool and X-Force Warpath had a blue/yellow Deadpool and traditional colors on Warpath for a variant.

The ratio is up in the air because it seems like the variant sets are more plentiful, at least in D'pool's case.

Guess I got lucky this time with Toys R Us.

Don't you mean a Frank Miller Widow with WS with a red star? Because that's what mine had.
"Mose....."
Mose
Commander
Commander

Postby Scissors » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:13 pm

And I have the regular Widow and WS with the white star, yup. And it took quite a bit of effort to get that stuck mechanical arm to budge, too.
Scissors
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Mose wrote:
NoisyDvL5 wrote:They were $25 when they hit, but TRU quickly jacked them up to $30.

Guess I got lucky this time with Toys R Us.

Don't you mean a Frank Miller Widow with WS with a red star? Because that's what mine had.

Yes! I got a little switched up there...
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Thanks, guys. I really need to be more careful about what I'm buying this year, but he seems like he should be above the cut. If you see him in a review, you'll know what happened... :blush:

Speaking of being good about spending. I've got an awesome "patience pays off" story. I found Valkyrie for $5 at one of the comic shops here today!! She still has some of those old ML flaws, particularly the Hasbro ones, but I have long wanted a Valkyrie figure and now I have it!

NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby Scissors » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Good thing it's all red bricks in the background. Otherwise the next frame will be downright messy. [dead]
Scissors
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Return to Marvel Comics Toy Forum