Your biggest responsibility as a poster here at IAT is be kind to others and their opinions. Do not disrespect, attack, or harass your fellow posters.
2) Listen to your moderators. (Their usernames are in bold.)
We, the admins and mods, reserve the right to edit or delete any post without notification. If you have a question or concern about something you've posted that was modified, you can send a PM to one of the mods to discuss it. Do not repost the edited material or post complaining about its removal. That will also be removed.
3) You are not allowed to post the following things:
- Anything over a PG-13 rating (nudity, vulgarity, etc). We have younger members & we don't like angry parent e-mails.
- We employ a language filter at IAT. Don't work around it with asterisks or special characters. You get the words you're given.
- Do not speak ill of other websites or forums. We expect the same courtesy elsewhere and will extend it here.
- Leaked pictures. We work closely with folks at Hasbro, Mattel, etc. and respect their intellectual property. So will you.
- Links to illegal downloads in any capacity for any medium.
- Advertisements or Spam.
4) Keep it light and try to have fun. We're toy collectors for crying out loud.